WHP Warehouse Project MCR

Just bought tickets £55. Thought that was steep but similar price to Pacha I suppose 😅
Bought straight away on ticketmaster, there's 1150 people in the queue on skiddle 20-30min wait... Hope they weren't cheaper on there!

Also thought it was a bit steep, sadly with cost of hotel, train (if they are even running!) and drinks I'm having to give it a think

Ended up buying 7 on ticketmaster (6 +1) then 3 on skiddle because FOMO on a cheaper price, queued and it was the same price.

Pray to god they aren't seperate queues or a spangled me might be in a pickle trying to get us all in 🙈🙈🙈

nah, they will use a system that combines tickets from all ticket outlets
I think I remember it like that at the current place after the sniffer dog sqaure, was worrying because Store Street had two queues moons ago depending who you bought from

Just hoping the running order looks exactly like the lineup announcement and she puts herself on the same time as Garnier.

Joy Orbison - Dixon - Garnier will be some night
It’s the best night of WHP this year

Had sold my ticket for Prydz tommorow night but as its not sold out (which is a surprise, is he on the decline or are WHP jut doing too many events?) Ticketmaster are being dicks and not lettting me transfer my eticket so i'm going to go and not waste it. Last two times ive seen Eric he was class anyway.

Any spotlighters going?

Not tomorrow but am going to the EYOE night. Got VIP so I can have a seat, a piss and a drink without any hassle, mid 30s life. It’s a bit extra but nothing like Ibiza VIP..

Very tempted by the Dixon and Garnier night (& Rob Hood & Job Jobse & Anz) but think not sure I’ll have any mates up for that one 🤷🏻‍♂️

Not tomorrow but am going to the EYOE night. Got VIP so I can have a seat, a piss and a drink without any hassle, mid 30s life. It’s a bit extra but nothing like Ibiza VIP..

Very tempted by the Dixon and Garnier night (& Rob Hood & Job Jobse & Anz) but think not sure I’ll have any mates up for that one 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am also doing the mid 30s VIP thing for those exact reasons :) Waiting 6 hours for Carl Cox due to the last entry time downstairs really dragged and the raised areas to sit on soon got sticky. Entry time isnt as daft tommorow though (10:30)

Might be just my imagination but the sound seemed louder than last year, there was a row of speakers at the back of Depot that I hadn't noticed before.

It was far from sold out tho, promoters talking rubbish as always! Archive was closed and was way quieter than Carl Cox last year.

Eric was decent but I was a bit tired after a busy week tbh, I wasnt on top form!

Have an XXL ticket for sale if anybody is looking for one, most of my friends have pulled out so we have just scrapped going all together.

Have an XXL ticket for sale if anybody is looking for one, most of my friends have pulled out so we have just scrapped going all together.
Bad decision... get your arses there.

Still not got my ticket myself, will pick one up closer to the day

Back