WHP Warehouse Project MCR

Tell me about it, think that the announced XXL show in Glasgow on New Years has put a lot of them off but the lineup isn’t out yet and it will be nowhere near as good as the WHP one

Tell me about it, think that the announced XXL show in Glasgow on New Years has put a lot of them off but the lineup isn’t out yet and it will be nowhere near as good as the WHP one
It is out... And yeh, not in the same league

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220921-083653_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220921-083653_Twitter.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 27
Why do they make it such a pain to resell tickets for this. No transfer option, no name change option. You think they would rather a full venue instead of people not able to go and not able to sell tickets on

Why do they make it such a pain to resell tickets for this. No transfer option, no name change option. You think they would rather a full venue instead of people not able to go and not able to sell tickets on
Ive bought tickets off people for years, QR code works, thats all that counts

Bought screenshot of QRs from the touts previously. Squeeky bum because you are so far from the touts if you got refused but been fine

Yeah I’ve had a few pull out of the sale because they don’t trust it when it isn’t transferred or resold on twickets etc. A pain but can understand where they are coming from

Yeah I’ve had a few pull out of the sale because they don’t trust it when it isn’t transferred or resold on twickets etc. A pain but can understand where they are coming from
What event you selling for?

Had same issue last week, couldent resell and I think as QR code refreshes every 60 seconds they aren't screen shotable?

Back