WHP Warehouse Project MCR

How thorough are the door searches in reality? If you believe Sacha Lord, then they've adopted airport levels of diligence and Saudi Arabian levels of punishment, though I doubt that's the case.

How thorough are the door searches in reality? If you believe Sacha Lord, then they've adopted airport levels of diligence and Saudi Arabian levels of punishment, though I doubt that's the case.

Not as bad as you’d imagine. Usual rules should see you through no probs.

Not too bad to be honest. Have to put your stuff out on the table been fives times and only on 3 visits i done that.

Was one dog when i went which is mainly there as a tick box don’t we think? I didn’t see anyone get stopped in anyways

When I've seen them they have.

Oversold every time I've been bar once and the smallest smoking area known to man.

Oversold? All the events sell out so must be the same everytime unless they release more tickets for the more popular nights i.e paradise...dunno

A couple are decent, but most are trash.

It seems to be mostly targeted at the uni crowd nowadays. The lineups are so f***ing weak. You find a more coherent and comprehensive lineup at fabric for 17 quid.

How is first release 40 quid? insanity

I dunno @SBrown91 I just know that when I've gone it's absolutely packed with very little room to move especially between rooms. I usually hit up the techno nights or the DnB for Andy C.

I dunno @SBrown91 I just know that when I've gone it's absolutely packed with very little room to move especially between rooms. I usually hit up the techno nights or the DnB for Andy C.
Ive been there alot now and the odd night i hear what youre saying, the places where you get this are trying to go left to the toilets wjen you first go in... trying to go left to chill out room when in room 2 and you used to struggle to get to bar from back of main room but the addition of room 3 and the walkways has stopped this. Smoking area is a joke, queuing 20-30 min for a fag ffs

I havent been to WHP since 2014 but never had a bad night there when i did go. Wasnt as good when it moved to Victoria Warehouse but Store Street was always a top night when I went! The main nights i went for were Cocoon and Crosstown Rebels and the odd one or two others.

I really enjoyed the dark room with sweaty walls and pasting tables for bars - for me it was the closest i could get to a real old style warehouse party!

As for the crowd - never seemed too different to what you get any ibiza club!

If I was closer to Manchester I’d probably do a night or 2 a season but for me it’s a pricey, average night out. Shame as before they moved, and even Victoria Warehouse I enjoyed it

Yh the guy running the thing is a tool aswell.

The venue is really poor aswell. And the clientele is up there with we are and creamfields as the worst people in britain. Always jumped up morons crawling the venue. Horrific place. When the lineups are great i can excuse it but it doesn't even have that anymore.
Rich McGuinnes?

Door staff - Very rude and do thorough search. They have police hanging about. Sniffer dog also

Sound system - Terrible. Expect to hear music from both rooms and everyone talking

Venue - Will be oversold / Bar is a dining room table / Toilets expect to queue / You will be treading on bottles and CO2 canisters all night / Rooms full of zombies

You could have a better experience in your garage with a couple of mates and a JBL Bluetooth speaker

Back