WHP Warehouse Project MCR

I've been going to WHP at Store Street for 10 years and never had a bad night.
Been to various genres too from Trance, House, Techno and always found there to be a decent crowd.

Sasha & Diggers for me this year. Certainly won't be spending my time crying over cans / bottles on the floor.

I actually think Char123 is right you must have low standards if you won't be crying over dancing on a tidy tip

The prices that venue demand and what you get is sub standard sound, floor of oily puddles amongst the other sh!t, Doorman that treat you like a piece of sh!t, lack of toilets

The guy that runs whp is taking the p!ss out of the culture and laughing all the way to the bank

Opening part 2, Drumcode and Love International (Garnier had to cancel last minute last year :() for me atm. May attend a few more if i get itchy feet on a friday and theres a cheap ticket knocking about....

Steer clear from your Hannah wants and MK crowds etc and you can meet some proper friendly people, been a fair few times on my own and always had a good night.

Seriously tempted to go tonight but will be on my todd. Anyone else going still tonight?

Love WHP.

Depends what you go for I guess, if you like wearing fancy clothes (or shoes), catching the action on a GoPro stuck to your chest or a wanker wand and need to see what everyone else is doing...then it probably isn’t for you.

If you like a dark room, banging music with simple lighting bordering on annoying and the chance to loose yourself I’d say it is a good spot.

Haven’t been this year but wouldn’t turn a nigh down in there

Love WHP.

Depends what you go for I guess, if you like wearing fancy clothes (or shoes), catching the action on a GoPro stuck to your chest or a wanker wand and need to see what everyone else is doing...then it probably isn’t for you.

If you like a dark room, banging music with simple lighting bordering on annoying and the chance to loose yourself I’d say it is a good spot.

Haven’t been this year but wouldn’t turn a nigh down in there

If you like an oil filled car park with a terrible sound system, over selling and loosing yourself by putting yourself into a ket hole all night I would say it is a terrible spot

I don’t bother with Ket, I also don’t care or need to know what others are doing around me.

Most of the muck on the floor seems to be water that comes in from the train station above after rain.

I’m sure you are a nice lad but from reading on here I can understand why you wouldn’t like it ;)

Line ups out for final season at store street

1st Dec Sven, Bicep, Koze, Peggy Gou first 4 names on the line up:cool:

They've just announced this is the last season at that location. Thankfully!

I am doing Kerri Chandler, Apollonia and Kim Ann Foxman (was superb at Circo the other week) - 3rd Nov and my Birthday weekend

Why? I’ve only been once but thought it was decent...

Back