Whos cancelled this year ?

Closing trip cancelled and happy with it ? (only lost 88€ plane tickets ,even i should not buy ticket planes when other company refunded me)

i miss those free Elrow goodies ?, one of main last goal was to bring the unicorn inflatable but i failed (had it one time ,but mate gost distracted by girl asking for it so he didnt kept it safe just for 5mn ,the time i deflate other inflatable:confused:)
For people beeing to elrow parties , i dont want to boast from myself but i succeed to bring 200+ elrow goodies along 13+ elrow parties along 3 years so those 13 Elrow ticked refunded (13x40€ , kind of 500-700€ ) into goodies ?
3 elrow beach inflatables , 1 palm tree , dozen of animal ???????? hats, 2 ?‍☠️ hats,toys,1 elrow tshirt i sold on line last year , nephews niece still had fun with them. (their smile is priceless and worth the burden to deflate them, 45mn for palm tree and u need strong fingers to pinch it and let it deflating)

should be ushuaia closing righ now ?

Closing trip cancelled and happy with it ? (only lost 88€ plane tickets ,even i should not buy ticket planes when other company refunded me)

i miss those free Elrow goodies ?, one of main last goal was to bring the unicorn inflatable but i failed (had it one time ,but mate gost distracted by girl asking for it so he didnt kept it safe just for 5mn ,the time i deflate other inflatable:confused:)
For people beeing to elrow parties , i dont want to boast from myself but i succeed to bring 200+ elrow goodies along 13+ elrow parties along 3 years so those 13 Elrow ticked refunded (13x40€ , kind of 500-700€ ) into goodies ?
3 elrow beach inflatables , 1 palm tree , dozen of animal ???????? hats, 2 ?‍☠️ hats,toys,1 elrow tshirt i sold on line last year , nephews niece still had fun with them. (their smile is priceless and worth the burden to deflate them, 45mn for palm tree and u need strong fingers to pinch it and let it deflating)

should be ushuaia closing righ now ?

Post of the year...? 45mins to deflate a palm tree...?

Post of the year...? 45mins to deflate a palm tree...?
I hope in years to come when we get back to being able to travel again someone somewhere is watching kids blow up a palm tree at the beach or pool and he's so bored he Google's ," How long to deflate a palm tree".. and it takes him here ? be like finding Pandora's box of what life used to be like..

Last edited:
I hope in years to come when we get back to being able to travel again someone somewhere is watching kids blow up a palm tree at the beach or pool and he's so bored he Google's ," How long to deflate a palm tree".. and it takes him here ? be like finding Pandora's box of what life used to be like..
2099 " But grandfather these Ravers you talk about did they speak a different language than us? Was it before we had thumbs,45 minutes seems awfully long to deflate a palm tree... No my child *Tramp Dancer, they were the same as us and they just wanted to dance. ?

Gutted when we came to Whitley Bay last year, it had died a death. We came up a fair few times 10/15years ago, you knew what you were getting and usually a good day time drink...the whole place was deserted.

We jumped on the Metro to Tynemouth I think, which was more lively

shocking what’s happened to Whitley Bay so glad i got to experience it when the place was still bouncing! Think theres only 3 bars in the whole street still open!

Tynemouth is alright but tip for next time try the fish quay!

Was due out in July for a week at a new hotel called Romeos with the new GF luckily managed to get full refund though they did offer a credit note.

I went direct to the hotel for the refund rather than the middle man. all travel companies straight up say no to a refund and offer a credit note to keep their commission. A credit note was no good because who knows what will happen for 2021 though if Ibiza is on I will be making up for the loss of 2020

Also @craig72 have you ever been to Elrow?? ?

4 yrs ago today.. our annual Last flight back to Dublin visit..? a day at the beach ?️?????
Screenshot_20201019_002123.jpg

Screenshot_20201019_002133.jpg

Screenshot_20201019_002156.jpg

Screenshot_20201019_002111.jpg
My youngest 14yrs old now and she said that year can we go somewhere else next year, your friends are all weird.. ?

IMG_20201019_003340.jpg
@diver the hat is no more.. she chucked it out..
Screenshot_20201019_003846.jpg

Last edited:
On my facebook page/account (what do you call it??) the tourist board of Formentera keeps posting pictures of the beaches, the calm waters, the food...

STOP. JUST BLOODY WELL STOP YOU BAR STEWARDS!!!!!

Under normal circumstances it's pretty miserable hitting November and you know you won't be back until March/April, but right now no-one can guarantee being back any time before March/April 2022. It's unbearable, and not so much that it's Ibiza, but any flaming where.

At 62 years still-not-very-old, I can't afford to lose another 12 months. Life's ticking away.

On my facebook page/account (what do you call it??) the tourist board of Formentera keeps posting pictures of the beaches, the calm waters, the food...

Under normal circumstances it's pretty miserable hitting November and you know you won't be back until March/April, but right now no-one can guarantee being back any time before March/April 2022. It's unbearable, and not so much that it's Ibiza, but any flaming where.

At 62 years still-not-very-old, I can't afford to lose another 12 months. Life's ticking away.
You are always welcome over here. I'll point you in the right direction ? it's a quiet little town in winter but all sorts of shenanigans go on the the guest houses some weekends

who exactly is it pitched at? was thinking the same about the JavierMamboKing instafeed which is a daily cascade of happy snappy sunset bar action. I guess people need vicarious kicks and these people provide it

my best friend here moved to Fuerteventura to hang out with the surf crew to escape the misery - smart move imo. a large part me would like to scoot off to the canaries for the winter.

my best friend here moved to Fuerteventura to hang out with the surf crew to escape the misery - smart move imo. a large part me would like to scoot off to the canaries for the winter.

Desperately looking for a Xmas family holiday to replace our annual jaunt to Tenerife

Back