Whos cancelled this year ?

To add a fruit smoothie and a water after walking round dalt villa last year during the day cost me €27! In Ibiza you just pay the bill and expect it!!!

I always look at the price list to check it is at least "reasonably" agreeable, but a 5 minute wander further to a locals bar can make all the difference. I appreciate sometimes you just want to sit in Dalt Villa for the vibe, however.

I always look at the price list to check it is at least "reasonably" agreeable, but a 5 minute wander further to a locals bar can make all the difference. I appreciate sometimes you just want to sit in Dalt Villa for the vibe, however.
Got to admit I did wish I’d taken a peak that day! I was knackered from the night before, it was about 30 degrees and after a walk all the way round dalt villa a lady told me how good her smoothies were and I just sat down ??

Turkey are going all out building beach club and the likes all down the coast..
Couldn’t do Ibiza cos of quarantine. In Antalya now, 1600 quid for me missus and little one 10nights all inclusive. It’s not got the usual Ibiza magic but for that money! And balcony sessions are still ok...

Attachments

• B4D63D79-A38D-4DFA-B07D-BDCD3B375272.jpeg
    B4D63D79-A38D-4DFA-B07D-BDCD3B375272.jpeg
    1,006.8 KB · Views: 16
We’ve got some beach bars on the coast here in Whitley Bay, we just need the weather now mate ?

View attachment 10219
Gutted when we came to Whitley Bay last year, it had died a death. We came up a fair few times 10/15years ago, you knew what you were getting and usually a good day time drink...the whole place was deserted.

We jumped on the Metro to Tynemouth I think, which was more lively

Gutted when we came to Whitley Bay last year, it had died a death. We came up a fair few times 10/15years ago, you knew what you were getting and usually a good day time drink...the whole place was deserted.

We jumped on the Metro to Tynemouth I think, which was more lively

I know mate, its bloody tragic.

Has anyone managed to claim anything back on travel insurance due to having to quarantine on return? There is a bit in my (standard Ryanair) travel insurance about quarantine, but I'll be ****** if I understand it..

The insurer will pay up to the amount shown in the schedule of benefits, for your proportion of the cancellation costs, or curtailment costs which you have paid or you are contractually obliged to pay and which you cannot recover from any source, if it is necessary and unavoidable to cancel or cut short your trip as a result of:

b. You, or the person you are travelling with: • being required in your country of residence for jury service or as a witness in a court of law, or • being placed under compulsory quarantine, or •

Basically any costs you incur for having to cancel your holiday due to compulsory quarantine will be repaid.

However what isn't clear is if that means quarantine in your holiday location (makes sense) or having to quarantine on your return home

Basically any costs you incur for having to cancel your holiday due to compulsory quarantine will be repaid.

However what isn't clear is if that means quarantine in your holiday location (makes sense) or having to quarantine on your return home

Yeah. Basically just looking to see if I can have any of my flight refunded. It's probably worth shooting them an e-mail.

Yeah. Basically just looking to see if I can have any of my flight refunded. It's probably worth shooting them an e-mail.

Yeah mate I think it is definitely worth questioning them over it.

I imagine some people aren’t too sure what the craic is and don’t bother chasing it up as it’s too much of a hassle for them. Or they get messed around by the airline bouncing them generic email replies etc and lose interest.

Back