Who was your first national or international DJ?

gilesy87

As the title suggests, but also what venue?

Mine has to be the one and only (thank god) Dave Pearce in Kavos:eek:.

Although not the best DJ or venue brought me into the world of house music and clubbing.

ariel, i guess, at bagleys. or maybe seb over the road at the cross. can't remember. not quite sure i get the question though...

sorry to be a ****, but can you clear up what the question means?

literally the first DJ you saw or what?

I went to a night called S.L.A.G in Birmingham to see Jeremy Healy play when I was about 14 (I looked older for my age!) and I remember being disappointed cuz he turned up about 2 hrs late and only played for an hour.

Yep worst DJ ever was that rat-tailed twat DJ Sammy spinning on his head in a hell hole of a club of chavs. Wosrt place ever. Apart from that it was proper bo back in the day.

I went to a night called S.L.A.G in Birmingham to see Jeremy Healy play when I was about 14 (I looked older for my age!) and I remember being disappointed cuz he turned up about 2 hrs late and only played for an hour.

Just seen your post, he's supposed to be marrying Patsy Kensit, and he looks a bit porky now like. i wonder what happened to that dickhead Amos he used to knock about with? Any1 know?

colin curtis and ian levine

levine&curtis.gif

two for one offer
highland room, blackpool mecca 1973

n532851183_460747_3509.jpg

love the wording at the bottom - I did get my gum taken off me, but bought a disco biscuit off the same bouncer 20 mins later for £20 -:lol::lol::lol::lol: Just realised, that was a feckin expensive night out 17 year ago......

carl cox was also my first in the early 90s era.

but proper clubbing wise, oakey in the courtyard days.

John Tingele (sp ?) about 87 ish, Lovejoy`s, Hereford. Best DJ, Performer and all round entertainer I have ever worked with. he was doing the robotic type shows you see today using pyro etc and much more, back then. Last I heard of him, He had a nasty accident trying to pull some kind of a mad stunt, Anyone know where he is now ?

Have a good one

Tim

ps he won Internationale DJ of the year around that time,

Back