Who is the Secret DJ?

Is this book any good?

I must admit, my experience of the dance music industry is that it's surprisingly tame. I'd personally love to write a book on it, but most people would be astoundingly bored by it. I mean, I personally love it, but it's not the wild-ride people make it out to be.
Its a good read. Def recommend it

It’s Tim - his Facebook page turned to the secret DJ for a while. Publishing rights in the deals means he can’t confirm. Good Egg is Tim, all round nice guy and seems to care about the little man. I like him ?

Tim Sheridan is the only DJ to ever give me shit on social media over a nothing comment, hope he’s calmed down a bit now
Never heard of him before all the secret DI stuff.. hope you gave as good as you got?... DJs are only people too..

Good interview with the `secret DJ` here on Skiddle -

The book is an excellent read.

He used to post on this very forum - I think his username was Father Christmas or Santa something like that.

Great reads. Thanks for sharing! There's zero question it's him, really enjoy reading his work. Looking forward to his new book

I like to ‘out’ people who sort of cultivate a moody online persona but are secretly absolute darlings. ;)

Back