Who is the Secret DJ?

Just finishing the book and I feel disappointed. I do not know what I was expecting but the book evolves about "the secret dj" life and carrier. It is interesting but I was expecting the book to be at least 50% placed in Ibiza. Unfortunately only the first few pages and another few later in the book is related to Ibiza. So thumbs down.. but it is still interesting to read.

this friday...

Following the success of the Mixmag articles and bestselling book, the Secret DJ live show comes to Ibiza from London.

Anonymous top DJs play behind a screen on an audiophile system from Bozak and Clair Brothers.

This is a music industry launch event for the International Music Summit, straight after the Dalt Vila IMS show. We showcase the concept at Paradise Lost Ibiza in advance of a season of larger Secret DJ shows in various locations across Ibiza this season.

The Secret DJ is not a person, it is an idea. The opposite of EDM. No phones, no billing, no showbiz. Audiophile sound, music first. Simple.

The Secret DJ ; Bringing Balearic back.

this friday...

Following the success of the Mixmag articles and bestselling book, the Secret DJ live show comes to Ibiza from London.

Anonymous top DJs play behind a screen on an audiophile system from Bozak and Clair Brothers.

This is a music industry launch event for the International Music Summit, straight after the Dalt Vila IMS show. We showcase the concept at Paradise Lost Ibiza in advance of a season of larger Secret DJ shows in various locations across Ibiza this season.

The Secret DJ is not a person, it is an idea. The opposite of EDM. No phones, no billing, no showbiz. Audiophile sound, music first. Simple.

The Secret DJ ; Bringing Balearic back.

sock it to The Man, Tim !

Starting to think a trip to Lost Paradise is a "must do" thing on my list now. And what type of music is it generally in there? I'm hoping for more on the eclectic side? And what's the closing time? Best times to go?
Thanks everyone.
Funk,soul jazzy.. no tech house and no trance bangers.. Graham Sahara is good to hear playing ,he plays most weeks too

Back