Who has booked for 2022?

Flights now booked for 4th - 14th September. Actually pretty apprehensive and nervous, as it will have been 3 years and I'm not getting any younger (and not been in a club since I was last in Ibiza). If I hadn't just thrown myself into the decision, there's a chance that might have been it for good. :eek:

Flights now booked for 4th - 14th September. Actually pretty apprehensive and nervous, as it will have been 3 years and I'm not getting any younger (and not been in a club since I was last in Ibiza). If I hadn't just thrown myself into the decision, there's a chance that might have been it for good. :eek:

You'll take to it like a fish to water when there I'm sure!

How old are you? I am sure it will be great. I think most of us on here are not kids.

Maybe we we can finish our conversation…I’ve been waiting 3 years Guv!

Attachments

• 2D09B234-56C3-428E-B069-0C4581A79F13.jpeg
    2D09B234-56C3-428E-B069-0C4581A79F13.jpeg
    200.3 KB · Views: 17
Considering the price of the flight and the (provisional) hotel in Fig, I'm thinking I might actually go for a split between San An and Fig to keep the costs down a bit. I'm sure 3 or 4 nights in San An would work out okay for me!

Clockwork weekend...can you buy tickets on the island from the usual outlets like you do for all the other clubs? They are now selling tickets for Amnesia, Cova Santa etc...just wondered if it was essential to buy in advance. Doubt it, but would like confirmation...

All booked for Fri 5th- Sun14th Aug :cool:

First trip since 2019 (like most I suspect), staying in Bossa for only the second time although I go all over the island anyway. 44 now but still hope to be hard at it most nights, 2019 I managed 6 big nights on the bounce. 9 nights this time so I can have a couple of quiet ones inbetween. Probably go for Pacha/Musicon first night, hopefully theyll be a warm up at Destino beforehand.

Last edited:
Back