Who has booked for 2022?

Edinburgh to Ibiza at around £100 return for early July with Ryanair. Would it be worth flying via Scotland?

I thankfully nabbed ours a few weeks ago for a bit cheaper but yep I’ve done the connecting flight thing before and would definitely do it again if needs be. There’s 4 of us travelling so potentially £1500-1850 is bonkers - Those are amazing prices out of Edinburgh.

Also very happy to have booked that April/May weekend even before they announced Solumun.

Would have been more than happy with the Defected opening, but can't pass up the opportunity for that Pacha opening after 2.5 years 🔥

Might be a case of almost direct carry-on at Ushuaia afterwards. What a weekend after such a long time. Can't wait!

Arriving Friday and leaving on Sunday - sleep optional...

Looking forward to hopefully seeing a lot of you!

I have never been to Ibiza. But only from my honest interpretation & feelings, I would recommend "W" Marriott in Santa Eulalia to anyone wondering, "Should I stay in San An, Ibiza Town, or PdB?" if only to stay out of the fray.

My sister in law has been going through it lately so the wife and I thought we would cheer her up and booked up to take her for her first time (as an adult) end of June.. safe to say when we surprised her tonight she was absolutely over the moon, staying at the Vibra Sanan in San an (formally Don Pepe) perfect location and hotel for a first timer

Looking forward to seeing the calendar start filling up. Little does she know this will be the first of a long love affair with the white isle👌

Back