Who has booked for 2022?

Just us!

What parties will I be seeing you at?
Yeah, don‘t think anybody else will be on the island that weekend 😂

Parties, we’ll since you asked:
Definitely Solumun on Friday

Saturday will start with Ushuaïa.
After a brief break will head over to Octan for Defected Classic, that lineup looks too much fun to miss it.
If I can still stand on my two feet, will walk over to Hï as I‘m expecting that to go on till morning/noon…
With all three clubs in PdB and being able to walk, this triple header (quadruple if you consider Solumun on Friday is not going to stop early, either, so it might be pretty seemless…) sounds like a great idea, right? RIGHT?! 😅

Will already fly back on Sunday, so nice, quick, quiet weekend 😉… No idea if this works out as planned (does it ever?) but after 2,5 years since being in these clubs and partying, I literally could not be more excited.

How about you?

Yeah, don‘t think anybody else will be on the island that weekend 😂

Parties, we’ll since you asked:
Definitely Solumun on Friday

Saturday will start with Ushuaïa.
After a brief break will head over to Octan for Defected Classic, that lineup looks too much fun to miss it.
If I can still stand on my two feet, will walk over to Hï as I‘m expecting that to go on till morning/noon…
With all three clubs in PdB and being able to walk, this triple header (quadruple if you consider Solumun on Friday is not going to stop early, either, so it might be pretty seemless…) sounds like a great idea, right? RIGHT?! 😅

Will already fly back on Sunday, so nice, quick, quiet weekend 😉… No idea if this works out as planned (does it ever?) but after 2,5 years since being in these clubs and partying, I literally could not be more excited.

How about you?
Plans almost NEVER work out in ibiza lol unless you plan then right🤪

I have all my tickets, solomun Friday, was going to ushuaia Saturday but too early for me and will be destroyed from solomun so going to do hi, can get there a bit later, looking forward to seeing black coffee and Damien lazarus

Then Sunday chill and Monday dc10 yay! Looking forward to seeing Adam port, &me and rampa

Then Monday back home!

That's trip number 1

I have all my tickets, solomun Friday, was going to ushuaia Saturday but too early for me and will be destroyed from solomun so going to do hi, can get there a bit later, looking forward to seeing black coffee and Damien lazarus

Then Sunday chill and Monday dc10 yay! Looking forward to seeing Adam port, &me and rampa

Then Monday back home!

That's trip number 1
Actually got my tickets for all of these parties as well, so the intention is there at least!

See you at Solumun then!

Then Monday back home!

That's trip number 1

I'll see you guys for the solomun & dc10 bit!

After those two miserable years when I couldn’t get to the island, i finally booked flights for the second half of September. I have been to Ibiza every summer since 2001. On some summers, even twice. So the miss for Ibiza is now huge! I’m really looking forward to Pikes and Dj Harvey, DC 10, Solomun and all the new places, events and venues. Vamooos! 😎😎😎

Last edited:
Spare a thought for me who is now struggling to find a reasonable hotel over Easter. Prices are picking up even though this is well before the season starts.

I'm paying more for the same type of hotels in April 2022 than what I had booked (pre-Covid) for June 2020.

I think this summer will be crazy on Ibiza.

Spare a thought for me who is now struggling to find a reasonable hotel over Easter. Prices are picking up even though this is well before the season starts.

I'm paying more for the same type of hotels in April 2022 than what I had booked (pre-Covid) for June 2020.

Congrats, you've discovered inflation. All things being equal, everything costs more now than 2 years ago.

Could it be that not all the hotels have reopened, meaning there's no enough supply for the demand = $$$

I've now booked hotels. On previous trips I've stayed in the same hotel the whole one or two weeks on Ibiza. If you get the right room and they're not playing loud, trashy, normie music at the pool then all is good. But that's always the case. (I will refrain from mentioning the name of the hotel).

This year I've decided to change hotels every 2 or 3 days. This is partly because most of the places where I'd like to stay only open halfway through my holiday and/or are already fully booked on some of the days. It's also nice to experience different places, especially since it's a 2 week holiday.

It's too much of a hassle to stay in hotels in different towns. All the hotels I've booked are between the Bay and Sunset Strip in San An. The last few days wil be on the Sunset Strip.

Back