Who has booked for 2022?

I do wish one of my best mates hadn’t had his second child this month, it’s made making plans this year so much trickier. How rude of him not to consider the impact it would have on me

Absolutely thinking about it

Depends on DC10 Circo loco calendar, wouldn't mind a few days in June to shake aff the cob webs and kill a ton of brain cells

Random one, and I wasn't sure which thread to put this in, but.... if you have booked a daybed in one of the posh beach clubs on PDB (Tanit, Nassau, Beach House etc) do they tell you off if if you are drinking your own booze bought from the supermarket? asking for a friend obviously...
Yes

Flights looking expensive for the end of May \ start of June at present :(
After high launch prices I was determined to try and hold my nerve for our summer flights and wait for a drop in price come this spring. But when the restrictions were dropped a few weeks back and also the end of January was looming when payday was due for people, I decided to bite the bullet. Usually we do pay more here in NI anyway (see my annual post about that ha) but they are a little heavier than usual and that's a trend that seems to have taken hold elsewhere this time and doesn't seem to be budging yet. Constant news reports about high demand too.

After high launch prices I was determined to try and hold my nerve for our summer flights and wait for a drop in price come this spring. But when the restrictions were dropped a few weeks back and also the end of January was looming when payday was due for people, I decided to bite the bullet. Usually we do pay more here in NI anyway (see my annual post about that ha) but they are a little heavier than usual and that's a trend that seems to have taken hold elsewhere this time and doesn't seem to be budging yet. Constant news reports about high demand too.

Yeah that's true, definitely putting some of my lot off from going at present

Not booked yet, as I never book a lot in advance, because ferry prices are not changing a lot during the year.
But our plan is to come 4 weeks in October.
And, if possible, a long weekend in June or July.

Last edited:
Prices still holding firm in Ireland; Currently £460 return with EasyJet for early July out of Belfast. Around £350 for Ryanair out of Dublin.

airline seats are more pricey for sure... though what about hotel prices? I feel we got a great price on our hotel and just looked it hasn't budged

Hotel prices for April (on booking.com) have gone up a bit over the last month.

I suspect a few more hotels will now be opening earlier than planned.

Back