Who has booked for 2019?

Ah yeah that's on a album from a good few years ago.. Margie on the violin is amazing, he's doing a few gigs her now just the 2 of them and dropping few NJ version in the mix. Seeing them in a couple of weeks..
I'll check it out see if there any gigs round my way, not got any gigs booked at the minute.

All booked for august 8-14
Going with my cousin!
Staying in playa d'en bossa !
Trying to get a fun group together to go on a charter or boat parties! let me know!
Going with my cousin!
Trying to get a fun group together to go on a charter or boat parties! let me know!
Hi will be there from Aug 13th to 16th staying at Ushuaia when is the boat party ?

After an amazing return to the Island in 2018, I've booked a cheeky 4 dayer for Cocoon closing 28th Sept - 2nd.. I'm already regretting not booking the return flight slightly later assuming Cocoon have an afters on the 1st! ?

No news on the special guest yet?

Second trip of the year booked for Cocoon closing. Arrive on 28th Sept leave on the 2nd Oct. keeping it short this time due to also booking a trip to Amsterdam for ADE 2019 on Oct.

just booked flights for a potential 3rd trip late October. Another family and my crew are Gonna try and get a late hotel deal nearer the time. Haven’t even been this year yet and getting very impatient to get out again. Is it wrong to love this place so much?

6 mile walk in flip flops or similar as I remember ?

I think that came later, when he broke said flip flop on the way to Utopia and panicked about the cliffs :lol: ... the first meeting was when he was having a paranoia moment and thought I was going to rob their villa. Was just too good not to keep going so I plied him with absinthe and cannabis vodka rather than dump it at the airport. Heaven knows what he was imagining after that :lol::lol:.

Going with my cousin!
My last day on the island the 8th if use are up for it? Elrow in Ushuaia 4pm - 11pm then where risking our flight and doing DC-10 paradise Jamie Jones he usually comes on at 5/6am our flights at 10am ?? More than welcome to join us theres a group of us!

My last day on the island the 8th if use are up for it? Elrow in Ushuaia 4pm - 11pm then where risking our flight and doing DC-10 paradise Jamie Jones he usually comes on at 5/6am our flights at 10am ?? More than welcome to join us theres a group of us!
With a bunch of 5 lads, u'll scare any girl ? just sayin but not a ☠ , See u ushuaia elrow party aug 7th hoping to have a pack of 4-5 people , it all happen in the font scene ?, with 10 people +, we may have a confort place & secure dancefloor (when people goes to buy drinks they wont loose their place)

Last edited:
Back