Who has booked for 2019?

I am confused you don't like solomon?
But my mate is New Jackson and it's his first ibiza gig and what a day for it.. it will be like St Patrick's day at destino..? and if he brings the guitar and Margie Jean with him we will have one hell of a balcony session... there's also the possibility of a special quest..
But is what to expect at soloploppers destino
With the Sun going down this could be a special evening, he will definitely be putting alot of thought into this set .?

Last edited:
But my mate is New Jackson and it's his first ibiza gig and what a day for it.. it will be like St Patrick's day at destino..? and if he brings the guitar and Margie Jean with him we will have one hell of a balcony session... there's also the possibility of a special quest..
With the Sun going down this could be a special evening, he will definitely be putting alot of thought into this set .?
Mate, it’s gonna be big

The new Jackson *Live * at solomun destino is going to be unreal, flights after going up to €200 from €74 when I got one thanks for the heads up @stivi ? but if he brings the guitar and the brilliant Margie and her fiddle find a nice bar for sunset and we would be sure in for a treat.,? We're going to see him and Margie 29 July so I will be giving him some Ibiza tips..? how about your favorite bar @jimmiz for some of this

Last edited:
16th of Sept for Sven all night on terrace
Or
30th Sept for the closing

That is my predicament.
I'm going to book soon. Probably going solo

What say you?

Oh yes

12/10 to 16/10 :)

Giving the missus a run out

(week before too expensive @craig72 :()

So, I have the choice of Solomun Closing and.......Solomun Closing!!!

I'm undecided where to stay or whether to get a car?

Ive not been this late before so recommendations as to location please?

We are there from 12/10 to 15/10 ... currently staying in Talamanca ... was there last year same time and hired a car but stayed in Destino but it closes on the Monday 14th which means you would have to check out at same time as Solomun closing finishes ... very much hoping for the same afters at Benimussa as last year ... everywhere was pretty quiet at that time of year which is why we chose Talamanca as it’s quite small and good access to Pacha and Ibiza Town ... hire cars a dead cheap as well at that time so will probably get another one for day at Salinas

Mid-October ? You going for Clockwork this year @diver ?
Negative dude, the girls are costing us a fortune so best we can manage is the Oct trip. Ive already been warned "We aren't going out clubbing every night"
We are there from 12/10 to 15/10 ... currently staying in Talamanca ... was there last year same time and hired a car but stayed in Destino but it closes on the Monday 14th which means you would have to check out at same time as Solomun closing finishes ... very much hoping for the same afters at Benimussa as last year ... everywhere was pretty quiet at that time of year which is why we chose Talamanca as it’s quite small and good access to Pacha and Ibiza Town ... hire cars a dead cheap as well at that time so will probably get another one for day at Salinas
Thanks @Zapclub93. I narrowed it down to 4 hotels and Gran Sol got the vote in the end due to location and price. Will be getting a hire car to head up North during quiet moments.

Negative dude, the girls are costing us a fortune so best we can manage is the Oct trip. Ive already been warned "We aren't going out clubbing every night"

Thanks @Zapclub93. I narrowed it down to 4 hotels and Gran Sol got the vote in the end due to location and price. Will be getting a hire car to head up North during quiet moments.

Understand totally - nothing gets cheaper over there ! You can't go wrong with Gran Sol. I wound up in Hostal Valencia last week as everywhere I usually stay was full. Although lovely had no car park, so I spent a crazy amount of time trying to find a space every night. Final night before check-out seems I parked too close to a municipal bin round the corner from the place. Thought it was too good to be true and it was. Got ready to depart to find no car there (towed).

The owner personally drove me to the police station, back to an ATM to pay fine, back to the station to pay release fee & recover it so incredibly only lost an hour from discovering it to getting my recovered car back to the Hostal. Much to the total dismay of the less-than-courteous go-slow front desk officer who shut the exit barrier on me as I was trying to drive out having paid up. More fun & games as I brazenly walked straight into the back of the interview room section of the Station through a side door they had left open from the pound and unattended lol. But did all wind up costing me 200 Euros in fines and release fees which leaves a nasty taste, and without staying somewhere so personal I could easily have lost the best part of a day of my trip over it.

I second the Gran Sol. Good value for money in a decent location

A new sublime New Jackson version of another one of his solo track.. @stivi
?
The original if anyone like LIVE

Last edited:
Like both, but the live version is beautiful.
Ah yeah that's on a album from a good few years ago.. Margie on the violin is amazing, he's doing a few gigs her now just the 2 of them and dropping few NJ version in the mix. Seeing them in a couple of weeks..

Back