Who has booked for 2019?

Booked for 2 weeks 15th - 29th May.

Hoping to catch the opening parties as usual and some ims buzz : gig up old town if it’s happening again.

Would probably head over if it is Cocoons / Sven Vath last season for closing too ( as some folk have said it is)

Am all for the parties, the DJ’s and music, but if am there for 2 weeks with my fiancé I’ll probs do 4 big nights out in clubs and the rest on beach visits, nice dinners and driving about diff places seeing the island.

I wouldn’t be in Ibiza twice a year if it wasn’t for clubs and the music on offer, but still love the other things on island an equal measure too.

Ibiza still too expensive obviously for my liking and the normal holidaymaker / clubber. But went to Mykonos for 2 weeks this year and was far too expensive everywhere, even in supermarkets etc, very difficult to get cheap drink / food / lunch anywhere on island. Ibiza it’s difficult yes, but at least in PDB, San An you can find a wee cafe with cheap breakfast / drinks.

Booked for 2 weeks 15th - 29th May.

Hoping to catch the opening parties as usual and some ims buzz : gig up old town if it’s happening again.

Would probably head over if it is Cocoons / Sven Vath last season for closing too ( as some folk have said it is)

Am all for the parties, the DJ’s and music, but if am there for 2 weeks with my fiancé I’ll probs do 4 big nights out in clubs and the rest on beach visits, nice dinners and driving about diff places seeing the island.

I wouldn’t be in Ibiza twice a year if it wasn’t for clubs and the music on offer, but still love the other things on island an equal measure too.

Ibiza still too expensive obviously for my liking and the normal holidaymaker / clubber. But went to Mykonos for 2 weeks this year and was far too expensive everywhere, even in supermarkets etc, very difficult to get cheap drink / food / lunch anywhere on island. Ibiza it’s difficult yes, but at least in PDB, San An you can find a wee cafe with cheap breakfast / drinks.

We arrive the same day, but leave 4th of June. "housewife" will be looking at Groove Odyssey the first weekend, while I float around in the gutter someplace looking for trouble.

I agree, that outside the clubs, Ibiza is on par with other islands for daily costs...

Love how organised some of you are, truly inspirational stuff.

Having a battle to get a few old mates together for a bevvy this weekend and here are some dedicated White Isle'rs nailing their colours to the mast for 2019!

Take my hat off to you's!

And as soon as I book anything I will be straight on this thread to report it up :)

Don't think ill be doing any big trips next year but hopefully 2-3 short ones.

Cocoon Closing the only dead cert trip I will be making so as soon as that gets announced I will be booking! Very tempted to do clockwork weekend as well but we'll see nearer the time. Sure another 24 hour no hotel job will happen at some point over the season as well.

Likewise @aregandj - as things stand I can probably see Cocoon closing being my only visit next year as we have a lot on with friends weddings, stags etc. But that is simply too good to miss!

I''m booked for the 3rd week of June with the Mrs and her 15 y/o daughter.
Can't decide on where on the island to stay though...

Looks like I've convinced my good lady to go to Ibiza with her kid and a friend, both 14. Probably going to be first 2 weeks in August. Have been looking at a few holiday sites and it's not going to be cheap, but hey-ho it's Ibiza. Where does anyone recommend going with 2 kids? I've only ever been to San Antonio Bay, Figueretas, and PDB, but I don't see myself there with kids. Figueratas could be an option I guess. Won't be any clubbing, but definitely need a selection of decent bars and restaurants. A hotel with either separate bedrooms so we can have our own room, or even better with separate rooms if any hotels let kids share a room on their own. Any recommendations on area and hotels to look at? Or would I be better looking at other places and giving Ibiza a break for this type of holiday?

Looks like I've convinced my good lady to go to Ibiza with her kid and a friend, both 14. Probably going to be first 2 weeks in August. Have been looking at a few holiday sites and it's not going to be cheap, but hey-ho it's Ibiza. Where does anyone recommend going with 2 kids? I've only ever been to San Antonio Bay, Figueretas, and PDB, but I don't see myself there with kids. Figueratas could be an option I guess. Won't be any clubbing, but definitely need a selection of decent bars and restaurants. A hotel with either separate bedrooms so we can have our own room, or even better with separate rooms if any hotels let kids share a room on their own. Any recommendations on area and hotels to look at? Or would I be better looking at other places and giving Ibiza a break for this type of holiday?

IMHO, I don't think having 14s with you will change your holiday too much. Depending on the kids, they might be independent enough to leave alone most of the day, if you are in one of the smaller towns.

Save on the hotel if you can, and consider renting a car.

That said, I would give SanAn's strip the swerve. It was passable for my littles, but the open-air drug/prozzie market might give the yutes ideas, too soon.

Me. Goin with me Mam for a week in May for the medieval festival! Mibbee a cheeky club visit but more likely than not soundtracked by Balearic sunset cafe vibes, hippy market dubby edits and maybe some live flamenco guitar if we are lucky.

Not yet officially booked, but normally 2 weeks in May and 3 weeks around September - October is the plan...
Luckily Easyjet has decided to enlarge the season...
Now we will have direct flights Lyon - Ibiza from 24th April to 26th October .
Until last year it was only July and August :)
And the prices are ridiculously affordable for the moment, 43€(Ida y Vuelta ) in May...

Booked for July for a week. Looking at a quick Apri weekend, September weekend and October if things play out correctly.

Flights still fairly punchy for July....

I know this may come as a surprise to you all....hahahaha haha... But I may be giving Ibiza a miss this year! I love ibiza but last year I felt like something was missing! The parties really weren't that amazing....if I do it will be for closings in October

I will be going sonar off in June that will be a nice change

I know this may come as a surprise to you all....hahahaha haha... But I may be giving Ibiza a miss this year! I love ibiza but last year I felt like something was missing! The parties really weren't that amazing....if I do it will be for closings in October

I will be going sonar off in June that will be a nice change

Nooo I don’t believe you :lol: see how you feel in a few months :lol:

Back