Who has booked for 2019?

I know right.... The plan this year is to be patient and wait... That's the lesson
Amen. Hotel and flight deals got better right upto departure this year. If we return next year it will be because there have been major changes Over there.

Waiting for Trance week to announce then I'll book straight away. Going on a 7 stop around the world trip for two month late September to November next year but that doesn't mean I can't sneak a 5 night ibiza trip in just before :lol:

Booking 4 nights September on mar atmantis anyone stayed there? Any good?

I told myself on 2016 it was my last time but you just can't stay away!

Hoping to get to privi for resistance for sure

You say that now ,,, I bet you make 1 visit

I’ll bet 50

Think you might be on to a winner. Facing a long Winter staring at the gaping hole from all the money frittered at sh!t parties with muppet crowds - but when the gym's been hit, Spring comes round and hope returns to do it smart and dodge the crush this time .... :idea:

had a look at next year, but barring a steal of a travel deal i'm taking a year off. my last trip was like bumping into your ex.

those eyes are still there and they blink at you. you remember the good times through rose tinted glasses. she was a stunner and she was cool and she liked the music you liked. good times.

but you're older and wiser now. she's put on a few pounds, the years of partying are showing. the fillers and botox she's had to try and entice the rich men have made a once stunning face a bit wierd and she doesn't stand out in a crowd so much

there was a time you'd chase her, but now its her who needs to offer it on a plate....but if she did...

had a look at next year, but barring a steal of a travel deal i'm taking a year off. my last trip was like bumping into your ex.

those eyes are still there and they blink at you. you remember the good times through rose tinted glasses. she was a stunner and she was cool and she liked the music you liked. good times.

but you're older and wiser now. she's put on a few pounds, the years of partying are showing. the fillers and botox she's had to try and entice the rich men have made a once stunning face a bit wierd and she doesn't stand out in a crowd so much

there was a time you'd chase her, but now its her who needs to offer it on a plate....but if she did...
I know what you mean I feel like that actually about Ibiza..but I am so addicted I cant help but go...

Reckon I'll do what I did the last two years, nip over for Cocoon closing only, and avoid the rest of the season.

Most of the reasons I used to go (Trance) just aren't as strong there. Although my music taste has shifted enough that I now really enjoy things like Cocoon, I can't justify the in season cost of going to Ibiza.

Although I'd love to do a quick 24 hour trip for a good Resistance :lol: Enjoyed a lot of the sets streamed this year from it.

I have the weirdest boner right now

Will do probably the same next year Mar/april well before the nonsense and late October a week or two after the nonsense..blessed with the weather here right now and having a ball.. helps having no interest in clubs djs and what not. Love the music though..:)

Only a handful of people go to Ibiza for the clubs so why avoid the 'nonsense'....

Back