Who Has Booked For 2017?

Booked today, 12-20th september, was on a bit of a budget so plumped for Hostal Tarba, seems to have everything we need when on holiday in Ibiza and has positive reviews. First time staying in San An so will defo see what its about rather than the odd flying visit.

Resistance closing party on first night, cant wait :D

Booked today, 12-20th september, was on a bit of a budget so plumped for Hostal Tarba, seems to have everything we need when on holiday in Ibiza and has positive reviews. First time staying in San An so will defo see what its about rather than the odd flying visit.

Resistance closing party on first night, cant wait :D
Nice staff while I been there,never lived there but had a few drinks while being in IBIZA in winter time or lived there.

Hostel tarba is a great little hotel especially if your lucky enough to get one of the rooms on the top floor

Ibiza Virgin, booked for 21st August to the 4th September with 2 of my mates! What is late august like in San Antonio? busy? quiet? i hope theres not too many 18 year olds everywhere?

Ibiza Virgin, booked for 21st August to the 4th September with 2 of my mates! What is late august like in San Antonio? busy? quiet? i hope theres not too many 18 year olds everywhere?
By then they will be 19.:Daugust people will be older.

Wow two weeks for an Ibiza virgin! August is the busiest month on the island, I will be there from the 18th of August to September 2nd maybe I will run into you.

Well, the air bnb booking has fallen through for my July trip and I'm nay buzzin' to say the least.
I think the owner was Italian and he has cancelled and refunded (onto an old CC ffs!) my booking now its back to the drawing board.
I don't think the whole Airbnb thing sat right with me tbh
The reason fro cancelling using google translate is "I'm sorry, I have to cancel account, it is illegal to ibiza" but I'm suspicious of that reason unless I've missed something?
Aww sorry to hear that how annoying, try Homeaway
So,I've tried loads of sites
Tripadvisor hotels and rentals
Booking.com
Homeaway
Travelrepublic
.........lots
Im trying to keep under the 2500 euro barrier for 3 beds 8nights and they've mainly gone or just poor quality

Booking.com
Homeaway
Travelrepublic
.........lots
Im trying to keep under the 2500 euro barrier for 3 beds 8nights and they've mainly gone or just poor quality
Trivago?

Booking.com
Homeaway
Travelrepublic
.........lots
Hotelscombined?

Booked 11 nights in San An Bay. Playa Bella. Got great reviews close to everything and just enough distance away from the noise of San An itself. After a family dilemma (in laws) wife and I are not going on our own for a few nights now instead we are taking our 2.5 year old. He's been before in 2015 so he is used to the heat, flight etc. Can't wait now, 2 weeks today we leave. Anyone else going monday 5th June? We are flying from East Midlands. 4:40 Pm iirc with Jet2holidays

Back