Who Has Booked For 2017?

Yes Lost in Ibiza seems to be the boat party with best Djs

Single plane Ticket from Paris bought, best deal at 53€ (with luggade in bagage hold 23kg) as its the first day of this flight, the last to second must be full but was 2h00 early, i think i will wait in case there is some place left as landind 4.50pm, it will be a run to go to OCean beach
Location car 1h00 spoilt
simcard av espana, figueretas 40mn, they are really slow, even u were the only customer :mad:
Drinks food at supermarket just in front of, for the day as i will be back to the market the morning for the ritual tapas recovery breakfast ...

Now i can say I 'm going to Ibiza Opening 17 :cool:, Minds already there :spank:

just need to save some money for it :D

Last edited:
I've booked for 8th-15th July; after a enforced change to August last year I'm happy to be back in my July slot (although I didn't find it to be as horrendously busy as I expected in August). Holiday actually worked out a bit more expensive though which was disappointing - flights were a bit cheaper but our hotel has gone up a lot and the pound is horribly weak. Always prepared to shell out for Ibiza though.

Plans:
  • Got early bird tickets to Carl Cox which I'm excited about having never seen him and never having visited Privilege :eek:
  • Considering popping my DC10 cherry too with the Diynamic showcase on the Friday, should probably discuss this with the other 3 coming on the holiday though... I have a terrible habit of getting carried away when it comes to Ibiza...
  • Debating a 'for old times sake' night at Eden for Defected, purely because I'm staying in the bay and it's close and the music would suit the other couple coming on holiday with me (and unfortunatley the holiday isn't all about me). Downsides are the fact that the crowd is going to be way too young for me (I'm 28 which is ooold compared to the usual Eden/Defected/San An crowd), and Eden isn't my favourite club by a long shot. We'll see. Sometimes the nights where you have no expectations turn out to be some of the best.
  • Definitely getting in another night at Pikes, giving a Starboats trip another go (hopefully without a massive thunderstorm this time), and spending a chill out night at Tapas in San An. Would also like to go to Benirras one afternoon/evening (not sunday).
Avoiding...
  • Aiming to avoid 'Hi' in a bid not spoil the memory of my last night at Space (which was honestly so special), but depending on the the nights they put on this might be difficult. Already thinking Black Coffee would be a good night, and I really wanted to visit Glitterbox this year, but we will see. I'm sure there'll be other offerings that float my boat instead.
  • Sankeys - enjoyed Todd Terry last year but the crowd was meh and the club isn't my favourite, giving it a miss this year.

Haven't seen MK live but love his music

Seen Gorgon city at Together and Creamfields and are class

If MK and Gorgon city are on the same night at Together that would be :evil:

Just listened to gorgon city's amnesia closing 2016 mix on soundcloud, you heard it?
I'm buzzing now if they're on when I'm there.

Just listened to gorgon city's amnesia closing 2016 mix on soundcloud, you heard it?
I'm buzzing now if they're on when I'm there.

I will take a listen now at work as I haven't heard it!

I am keeping my eyes peeled to see if MK and Gorgon city are on the same night I am out there. I don't think I could miss it

I will take a listen now at work as I haven't heard it!

I am keeping my eyes peeled to see if MK and Gorgon city are on the same night I am out there. I don't think I could miss it

That would make my stay, would be an insane night!
I feel like musically they are quite similar though so would they put them on together? I think it's more likely to be Gorgon City and Hannah Wants (which I would also be down for) and MK with Chase & Status maybe?!

That would make my stay, would be an insane night!
I feel like musically they are quite similar though so would they put them on together? I think it's more likely to be Gorgon City and Hannah Wants (which I would also be down for) and MK with Chase & Status maybe?!

I don't think you would stick one on after the other but they could definitely work on the same night for sure. There is usually 5/6 DJs that night so you could even have all the residents the same night

I don't rate Hannah wants at all - maybe caught her on a bad night but also can blame warehouse store street for being the worse venue I have ever set foot in. But saying that I don't like the sets I have heard her play

The DnB goes in the main room and the house music goes in the Terrace

I don't think you would stick one on after the other but they could definitely work on the same night for sure. There is usually 5/6 DJs that night so you could even have all the residents the same night

I don't rate Hannah wants at all - maybe caught her on a bad night but also can blame warehouse store street for being the worse venue I have ever set foot in. But saying that I don't like the sets I have heard her play

The DnB goes in the main room and the house music goes in the Terrace

I don't rate her mixes that she does for soundcloud, think they're boring and tbh I haven't seen her live since around the time she released rhymes so maybe she's changed. I have heard a few people saying she's very grimey atm.

I don't rate her mixes that she does for soundcloud, think they're boring and tbh I haven't seen her live since around the time she released rhymes so maybe she's changed. I have heard a few people saying she's very grimey atm.

She is popular up north - bets you are from Manchester??

I am sure I will catch her at a festival or maybe Ibiza so will give her another chance
Her style fits Together and with the help of Amnesia she could be amazing

I am sure this is her first year as an Ibiza resident - someone might correct me?

She is popular up north - bets you are from Manchester??

I am sure I will catch her at a festival or maybe Ibiza so will give her another chance
Her style fits Together and with the help of Amnesia she could be amazing

I am sure this is her first year as an Ibiza resident - someone might correct me?

Leeds so good guess!

I'll see her at Parklife and make my decision then.

I'm sure she did together a few dates last year, whether she was a resident I'm not entirely sure.

Leeds so good guess!

I'll see her at Parklife and make my decision then.

I'm sure she did together a few dates last year, whether she was a resident I'm not entirely sure.

Ah Parklife hopefully it doesn't rain this year - could be Hannah wants umbrella

You going both days? Don't think you could go wrong doing the Sat or the Sun tbh

Ah Parklife hopefully it doesn't rain this year - could be Hannah wants umbrella

You going both days? Don't think you could go wrong doing the Sat or the Sun tbh

I've bought a weekend but will just see what I feel. This year theres not one day with everyone amazing on so might have to do both.

I've bought a weekend but will just see what I feel. This year theres not one day with everyone amazing on so might have to do both.

Will be a warm up for Ibiza :)

Next time I am up your way is Creamfields and likely for the Sunday

I think by the time Creamfields comes around though I will be a wilted old bit of Lettuce with the year I currently have planned

Will be a warm up for Ibiza :)

Next time I am up your way is Creamfields and likely for the Sunday

I think by the time Creamfields comes around though I will be a wilted old bit of Lettuce with the year I currently have planned

Using parklife as a way of judging which dj's to see in Ibiza, ie is coxy worth it? :p

Sounds fun though!

f*** it. July 6- July 21 booked on a whim last night. Staying in San Antonio, hotel Don Pepe for part of my trip, gonna see if I wanna head out east to es canar or just stay in San Antonio. Hotel prices are gonna go up soon!

I think I'm not getting the internship job at Spotlight and I think I'm okay with that. *Runs and cries to a corner*

Okay fam, don Pepe from July 6- 14th and Marco Polo 2 from 14th to - 21. Everywhere else in Ibiza besides cala nova hotel was too expensive, and Cala Nova is too far out.

I feel so guilty and happy at the same time

f*** it. July 6- July 21 booked on a whim last night. Staying in San Antonio, hotel Don Pepe for part of my trip, gonna see if I wanna head out east to es canar or just stay in San Antonio. Hotel prices are gonna go up soon!

I think I'm not getting the internship job at Spotlight and I think I'm okay with that. *Runs and cries to a corner*

Still thinking about planning 2 first weeks in August or 2 weeks same time of your schedule...
i will know it end june early july...75% for Ibz august i guess...unless if no costumers for July i may join you :cool: planning august too:spank: ; but i have to calculate how many days left for Closing :D or i can ask extra holydays :idea: without being paid,meaning less money from my income equal to the days i will took ..:p Sounds a mental plan 64 days in ibz o_O

^ if I could take unpaid leave I would definitely spend until the end of f***ing July in Ibiza for sure. Would be nice to meet up with you in July and meet your contacts LOL.

Back