Who Has Booked For 2017?

Not technically booked but we have time off from work booked. Looking at staying in San An w/c5th june for 4 night. So far we have Hostel Adelino on the shortlist. Anyone have experience staying there?

got flights booked just looking for hotels... has anyone stayed at blau park in san an before? is the hotel ok for 2 28 year olds? or more for families?

Will there be many bars open 28 March in ibiza town ? need to know anything on end of March ?

if you're specifically asking about 28th of march which is a tuesday...there will be bars open in town yeah, but it'll be rather quiet as it's midweek. until end of april only the weekends are lively here (with the exception of easter week).

got flights booked just looking for hotels... has anyone stayed at blau park in san an before? is the hotel ok for 2 28 year olds? or more for families?
Stayed there last July and will do so again this year. Rooms are ok, bit dated, but the sea view and location is great, I'd recommend on that alone. Some families and the more mature raver made up most of the clientele

Me -

29th July to 6th August, flights booked but not the cheapest but i expected that.

Still "Hazel Dean" for accommodation, daughters boyfriend in tow so trying to find somewhere for 5 pax.

This might be eldest daughters "official" last holiday with us and also her first time in a club as she turns 18 a few weeks before we go
July 11-17 24 people!!! 40th!!! birthday, this is going to be epic!!
Booked a villa for 16 and another for 8

Last edited:
Well, the air bnb booking has fallen through for my July trip and I'm nay buzzin' to say the least.
I think the owner was Italian and he has cancelled and refunded (onto an old CC ffs!) my booking now its back to the drawing board.
I don't think the whole Airbnb thing sat right with me tbh
The reason fro cancelling using google translate is "I'm sorry, I have to cancel account, it is illegal to ibiza" but I'm suspicious of that reason unless I've missed something?

Back