Who has booked 2021

is the Portinatx chiringuito just a normal chiringuito now or has it been closed down? I think you said it was in trouble last year

I’m booked for Innside Ibiza in San Antonio Bay late September/early October. That was cancelled and changed from last year. I think I’m confident it will go ahead this year. I’m considering changing the booking to ME Ibiza in Santa Eulalia as it turns out that it will be my honeymoon now (and Mar-I-Pins in San An Bay has closed down). That’s as long as weddings are allowed in Scotland with drinking, a live band, and no masks by the middle of September. Fingers crossed.

Currently staying at Apartments del Rey. We stayed there 2x before and its cheap and cheerful.

You plan on being in town for June?

Currently staying at Apartments del Rey. We stayed there 2x before and its cheap and cheerful.

You plan on being in town for June?
No, later for me if i can, September is the plan, but nothing sure as I have health issues...

Stayed there once! The kitchenettes, cupboards curtains were straight outta 1972 but the pool is really nice and v relaxed vibe
I prefer the dated look. Makes me feel a bit nostalgic.

Also its one of the best deals on island if you resigned to having a car and self-cater. Its one of the reasons that I can do a month-long stay with family. There are a couple of cheaper spots on-island but only for singles and couples.

I booked easyjet flights a while ago when they were cheap, originally for 18th May (optimistic I know) that were cancelled. They let me move them which I did, those flights were then cancelled. I’ve moved them now a bunch of time, right into July. Those flights are also getting cancelled.
Not really sure what to do at this point. I’d have thought July would be a reasonable bet?

Back