Which VIP is better?

MIA321

Hey Everyone!

This is going to be my first trip to Ibiza and I want to get VIP somewhere, but I'm having a tough time deciding. Can anyone help me out?

Be @ Space or Supermartxe @ Privilege?????

any thoughts?

I've heard the queen treats her bodyguards wih respect, never puts her feet up in the green room and shares the goody bag out, so she gets my vote.

Make sure you defacate on the floor...! :lol:

(not keen on VIP culture here! :rolleyes:)

Can't stand the thought of swanning around with people who believe their own hype. :rolleyes:

Enjoy though eh? :lol:

Come on, people. The guy asked for advice, not the hardcore clubbers' guide to VIP disdain.

If the Privilege VIP is where I think I remember it being (way in the back of the room) then I'd opt for the Space option as it's right behind the dancefloor in the terrace room.

However, looking at it from a party point of view, Be @ Space is without Danny Tenaglia won't be half as good, and the reviews of SuperMartXe have been very positive.

vip rooms are for kunts. fact.

would you get a vip room at shoom?

would you fuk!

house music = unity. there's enough segregation in the real world...

Come on, people. The guy asked for advice, not the hardcore clubbers' guide to VIP disdain.

If the Privilege VIP is where I think I remember it being (way in the back of the room) then I'd opt for the Space option as it's right behind the dancefloor in the terrace room.

However, looking at it from a party point of view, Be @ Space is without Danny Tenaglia won't be half as good, and the reviews of SuperMartXe have been very positive.

Sorry I was a bit harsh I guess - but as long as we feed in to this bollox then they'll start cutting up our dance floors to put silly things like sofas, ropes and invitations to Paris Hilton. :lol:

vip rooms are for kunts. fact.

would you get a vip room at shoom?

would you fuk!

house music = unity. there's enough segregation in the real world...

Shut up. There is no harm if someone wants to fork out for 1 night just to experience it. We are looking into getting VIP for one of our nights in Ibiza this year as its our friends birthday when we are there. No harm in that, It's just something different and for the experience. We will be on the dance floors all our other nights.

I would quite happily chuck stuff at Paris Hilton if she was in my chucking range..... from the dancefloor, wonky eyed, flipper footed waste of space that she is.... :lol:

Shut up. There is no harm if someone wants to fork out for 1 night just to experience it. We are looking into getting VIP for one of our nights in Ibiza this year as its our friends birthday when we are there. No harm in that, It's just something different and for the experience. We will be on the dance floors all our other nights.

different tiers in clubs are WRONG

it's not the fuking opera!

the beauty of a club at its peak is sharing the experience on a crowded floor with every freak and misfit from Buenos Aires to Tokyo. People snootily looking down from some gallery sipping some wa/nk cocktail sums up everything that is wrong with modern clubbing

different tiers in clubs are WRONG

it's not the fuking opera!

the beauty of a club at its peak is sharing the experience on a crowded floor with every freak and misfit from Buenos Aires to Tokyo. People snootily looking down from some gallery sipping some wa/nk cocktail sums up everything that is wrong with modern clubbing

And it will stay that way so might as well get used to it tbf.

Wrong.

Economic downturn = DEATH of yuppie culture. It's a cyclical thing.

(and I'm looking forward to it)

But I do wish you a happy holiday! :lol:

Didn't mean to jump down your neck and hold you personally responsible for all the classist bollocks. :lol:

I'd throw poo and wee at her dress. :lol:

My friend was in los angeles few months ago and he could see her in acton. She was in the vip area gropping every guy around, dancing like a public woman with everyone and checked my friend's male endovment while she was going somewhere. He said she is probably one of the less atractive woman he has ever seen.
Next day I woke up with a sms from him saying he had spent the night at a private party dancing with Natalie Portman 8)

Back