Which VIP is better?

vip rooms are for kunts. fact.

would you get a vip room at shoom?

would you fuk!

house music = unity. there's enough segregation in the real world...

Why do some people only assume what is right or wrong for them has to be the same for everybody else?
Sometimes for a birthday or special event people just want to be surrounded by their friends and not get lost in the expanse of a large club.

This anger and violent attitude directed at the likes of Paris Hilton or whoever is the B list of the moment is really uneccessary.
Of course she is nuts and whether one finds her attractive or not is only personal choice.
But she is a charecter...and the chaos and unpredictabilty of her behavior is quite entertaining, why take all this so seriously?
These are people of the night!
It's a laugh!
Relax and enjoy it...why be irritated by somebody elses idea of what right or wrong, it's not you doing these things.
When I go out at night...I go for the adventure and the randemness of where it all takes me.
I think it is best to be open to everything and everybody.
Being so judgemental will get you nowhere.
So, you don't want to go to the VIP then don't.
Me personally, I don't normally, but sometimes I do, and have had a good time.
I find your comments above smelling of facism.
With regards to Shoom....I seem to remember the upstairs bar area on the right being invite only.

different tiers in clubs are WRONG
I've told the story on here before and I'll do it here again

The one time I paid for VIP in Ibiza (at Pacha) is because a friend of mine wrecked his knee during our visit and, to his credit, didn't want to pass up one more night out on that trip. So we needed a place to sit, stand and dance where he wouldn't get jostled around.

The amount we paid, with the amount of drinks we got, was actually pretty good value (this was a few years back, mind, so no idea if that's true now).

I didn't spend much time up there as I made frequent forays onto the main dancefloor. But all in all, it served its purpose and I really don't see anything wrong with that.

Of course, if the clubs made more decent seating available for people then it wouldn't have been necessary.

You are getting nowhere by judging all the comments posts on here :D
But in a way, he's right.

I don't like eating liver, but I don't condemn people who do. I think it smells up the place, but it doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't go to a restaurant that served it.

If you don't like the VIP section, then don't go there. End of!

to the original question.

i think if you want something a bit different/special, then the privilege VIP is the one. set above the main room, you get the view of the whole club , although it does get busy in there.

i understand the debate at VIP culture, but there are 2 kinds for me.

1) the paris hilton type, those who pay for it and think that somehow means they are above the law or whatever.
2) the people who work there, know the promoter/DJs, etc, etc and use the VIP area as their local bar, more than somewhere to be excluded from the rest of the club.

to the original question.

i think if you want something a bit different/special, then the privilege VIP is the one. set above the main room, you get the view of the whole club , although it does get busy in there.

i understand the debate at VIP culture, but there are 2 kinds for me.

1) the paris hilton type, those who pay for it and think that somehow means they are above the law or whatever.
2) the people who work there, know the promoter/DJs, etc, etc and use the VIP area as their local bar, more than somewhere to be excluded from the rest of the club.

and before anyone points out about space and dc10 not having VIP areas before, well you can read the DJ box for number 2. it worked the same way.

But in a way, he's right.

I don't like eating liver, but I don't condemn people who do. I think it smells up the place, but it doesn't necessarily mean I wouldn't go to a restaurant that served it.

If you don't like the VIP section, then don't go there. End of!

Definitly Morbyd, and I think your first message in this thread was excelent ;)

But I'm entitled to say that I think Paris Hilton is the bad taste made woman as it is a subjective opinion and, I think the most important, is to not take too seriously some things... I think I-Spy has been around enough to know that we just talk **** 80% of the time.

:D

I don't see anything wrong with getting a VIP table for a special occasion, wedding party, birthday etc. Your own space, your own drinks, that added stigma of being "VIP" for the night! Where's the harm in that?

It's different if your only clubbing experiences are from behind a roped off VIP only area, but as a one off, it's fine!

The "clubbing elite" on here who think they've been there, done that, know more than everybody else, have an attitude that stinks! Clubbing is something for everyone, it doesn't matter if you prefer your Hed Kandi to your German techno, it doesn't make your point any less valid. So what if someone wants to dance in the VIP for a night, if I could afford for Cocoon closing I would probably do it! :D

Why do some people only assume what is right or wrong for them has to be the same for everybody else?
Sometimes for a birthday or special event people just want to be surrounded by their friends and not get lost in the expanse of a large club.

This anger and violent attitude directed at the likes of Paris Hilton or whoever is the B list of the moment is really uneccessary.
Of course she is nuts and whether one finds her attractive or not is only personal choice.
But she is a charecter...and the chaos and unpredictabilty of her behavior is quite entertaining, why take all this so seriously?
These are people of the night!
It's a laugh!
Relax and enjoy it...why be irritated by somebody elses idea of what right or wrong, it's not you doing these things.
When I go out at night...I go for the adventure and the randemness of where it all takes me.
I think it is best to be open to everything and everybody.
Being so judgemental will get you nowhere.
So, you don't want to go to the VIP then don't.
Me personally, I don't normally, but sometimes I do, and have had a good time.
I find your comments above smelling of facism.
With regards to Shoom....I seem to remember the upstairs bar area on the right being invite only.

Everyone has the option to have an exclusive little gathering in their home before going out! :lol:

Sorry but it's true.

...and since when has a harmless bit of wee throwing been 'taking things too seriously'? :eek: :lol:

Sorry, but I've enjoyed VIP rooms in Ibiza several times after being invited by friends.

A good place to meet up, catch a breather and gets served at the bar quickly. The people I met in there tended to be friendly, funny and danced their way through the night.

We nipped up and down to and from the dance floor when we felt like it, it was ****ing great.

So much reverse snobbery on here it makes me piss my pants...

8)

A few of us went via VIP in Pacha 06. Well looked after and our table was 750 euros which between the 6 of us was feck all when we had two bottles of vodka and red bull chicked in. To tell you the truth after 2hrs we were on the floor with eveyone else. I think bars VIP is a good shout if you get your own drinks brought to your table by some cute waitress etc but clubbing is a different story. You want to be in the mix, not cheering from the sidelines.

For the majority that post on here and say they use it as a place to chat to friends, special occassions etc. There is nothing wrong with that.

So sorry Shane. I am living in the past :lol:

It is the bigger picture that is wrong with it. It does attract the wrong type of crowd. But this issue is all far too deep and serious ;)

I've just heard that Pacha VIP have ordered 200 piss proof umbrellas in anticipation of Robder's arrival

Also Mia, what type of VIP are you looking for? if you're looking to get a seat/free booze in a roped off area then see above. If you want to hob nob it with some celebs then you are going to pay some serious coin.

Suggest you go to ibiza town and hire a nice boat for the day if you want some luxury/ spend a night in Pacha hotel :)

Back