Which is the worst club (not club night)? And why?

Ibiza-girlie said:
probably, some things are just no nos :D and I guess Space and me arent a good combo like me and say...Amnesia, or even Pacha.
Its not the music in Space, its not that people do whatever...its the massive crowd and etting pushed around. I didnt even like amnesia on a thursday this year due to all the people who were there!

So if Space is a no-no, you're not keen on Pacha, you went off Cream @ Amnesia (which is understandable), where are you going to go next year :p ;)

Pete said:
My worst:
Pacha.

Why:
Sorry but I think I’m the only person in the world who dose not love Pacha. We want there once for Renaissance 3 or 4 years ago, Renascence was spot on but Pacha kept ruining our night. We got in and got charged £8 for a can of Red Bull, then every time we tried to sit down anywhere in the club we’d get kicked out of our seats by a waitress telling us we could only sit there if we ordered another drink off of them.
The lighting system was state of the art 10 years earlier, there was a big old movie projector or camera in the middle of the club that was covered in years worth of dust and grime. I know there are lots of good nights at Pacha but can anyone tell me what all the fuss is about. I know that they have been there for 30 years (as they are trying to cash in on the fact) but that doesn’t make them cool, my Nan’s been around for 80 years and she’s not cool.

Here here!

I didn't like the layout, the decor, or the sound. The crowd (for Subliminal) wasn't too impressive either, tho it was quite mixed.

It just all looks really old. The sheets hanging from the ceiling in the main room just make it look like they're hiding a really ugly ceiling. The hiphop room looks like a set of some disco scene from the first Godfather movie.

The layout is probably the worst thing. It took 15 minutes just to cross the main room for chrissakes!

N8 said:
Worst - Eden

Why - too much like a british club you'd find in any city. Poor layout, nothing special about it, no stylish touches to define it from others.

Completley agree...
Worst Club In Ibiza - Eden..
Worst club in the Uk - Meanfiddler... the place is laughable. My best mate caught an infection from there... :confused:

nish said:
Pinkie said:
Worst club in the Uk - Meanfiddler... the place is laughable. My best mate caught an infection from there... :confused:

Infection? Do go on my Pink friend??

The place is dirrrty.. even the walls were blumin' decaying!.. she had some open toed heels on, and.. by the time we walked out, her feet were completley black.. next morning she awoke to find her feet were swelling up, itching.. and just being genreally disgusting (puss, etc..). Doctor said she'd caught a contagious skin infection.. :D nice.

headf*** and a half!

Nope- just checked its toed. Toad sounds right. I just cant get used to toed tho. It looks weird on screen! Best stop before I start scaring people again. :lol: :lol:

pacha its dirty it smell and its full of people that think they are better than you for some reason !!!!!!!!!!!!

space people there really have this arrogance the british seem to be ok but the spanish and the italians really have this arrogant what you doing here type of attitude.

i like clubs wehere you can be free to do what you want to the love of the music !!!!!!!

TigerVlc said:
nish said:
TigerVlc said:
but the sound system isn't good IMHO and I don't like the layout (plus too VIP areas).

I thought the sound system was quality. They've done a pretty good job in there IMO

I think that because there are places even on the main room where the bass sound reverberate a lot and distorts the music. Really awful. However it's very good if you're in the middle of the dancefloor or near the main staircase and the DJ booth but I don't use to stay in the middle of any dancefloor, hehe.

TV - I totally agree with you about the sound system in Pacha - not good. If you are not on the dancerfloor the sound is awful, in fact, you can't hear the music! I kept having to go to the middle of the dancer floor to get the full force of the sound. Nothing like Pacha in London which has a wicked system. Saying that though, I did have a good night there ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well the pacha terresse i gorgeous and funky room is cool

agreed.

only found the funky room this year.

well definately be spending more time in there.

Back