Which is the worst club (not club night)? And why?

I can't rate Eden and Es Paradis cos never been there. So I would say Pacha (another one who doesn't love it). I don't like posers either and the corridor to the main room seems "Carolina Herrera new trends" or "Pret a porter 2". I still think it's the most beautiful club but the sound system isn't good IMHO and I don't like the layout (plus too VIP areas).

TigerVlc said:
but the sound system isn't good IMHO and I don't like the layout (plus too VIP areas).

I thought the sound system was quality. They've done a pretty good job in there IMO

nish said:
TigerVlc said:
but the sound system isn't good IMHO and I don't like the layout (plus too VIP areas).

I thought the sound system was quality. They've done a pretty good job in there IMO

I think that because there are places even on the main room where the bass sound reverberate a lot and distorts the music. Really awful. However it's very good if you're in the middle of the dancefloor or near the main staircase and the DJ booth but I don't use to stay in the middle of any dancefloor, hehe.

Es paradis was the first club i ever went too so it'll hold a little plce in my heart always....

As for worst it has without doubt got to be the monstrosity that is eden... there is nothing remotely endearing about the club, it's location is terrible, the staff (bouncers) are mostly cocks, the sound system in my opinion is ropey.... The only sving grace as mentioned earlier is the extra room, whether it's funky or drum and bass the room just seems to work, having said that it is just a largish room with nothing else going on in it!

Rant over.....

Mine has to be Eden because the night I went was Lashed.....OTT....no good vibes goin on and over priced. .........although Space and Pacha both had vile elements aswell. Namely turd all over the gents floor(pacha)(yuk never seen that in a club b4) .......

Space.....(homosexuals that seem to think every geezer who has a knees up and looks well must bat for the same side as them) xxxx off...let me have a lag in peace.. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The Kiss club in Playa Den Bossa looks truely crap, but I'd say the Garbi club in the same area is shite, went there last year because they were giving out free tickets (as they always do) and was in there 20 minutes. Had a laugh at some British guys taking the piss on the dancefloor though. Crap with a capital K.

klingclubber said:
yeh yeh comptelely es paradis, it STINKS of the stale water they use for the water party

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ibiza11%20copy.gif

Eden, although ive had some good times there, its nothing special at all compared to the others in ibeefa!.

Pete you must be really brave, if I had written this about PACHA i would have been slaughtered to bits and pieces by certain individuals on this board :rolleyes:
my not liking club is Space, too expensive,pushy, people burning one with cig´s and pillpoppers almost everywhere.....that was my one time experience, however people have convinced me to give it another go so I will....
But EDEN takes the price, its a crap britlager hole with average decor and no glam to it.....sorry

Ibiza-girlie said:
my not liking club is Space, too expensive,pushy, people burning one with cig´s and pillpoppers almost everywhere.....that was my one time experience

saying this, is not good for my blood pressure.

well honey you actually had part in convincing me that i schould give it another go before judging too hard, so I am. was just (again) referring to my previous experience.... ;)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well honey you actually had part in convincing me that i schould give it another go before judging too hard, so I am.

its not my fault though if you spend loads more, are pushed about, get burnt by cig's, and get battered by 'pillpoppers' constantly.

no I know, but you said so yourself. give it another go....Which im probably gonna if someone pays for my entrance ;) (dont wanna pay for something im taking a risk with)

Ibiza-girlie said:
well honey you actually had part in convincing me that i schould give it another go before judging too hard, so I am. was just (again) referring to my previous experience.... ;)

IG, when did you go to Space, was it for Home, We Love Sundays, a Carry On??

What time did you get there and how did you stay for??

Not out to cause a ruck, I just thought your answers to this might explain why you dislike it so much.

To be fair if the only time i'd been space was for the Manu carry on this year then i'd hate it cause i got pushed about, robbed, and thrown out :lol:

Barbie:
ok lets see......... it was def on a sunday and not that late cuz we rushed off the EDEN (uhh....) to be there for the closingparty of judgement sunday, which was horrible.....I stayed for about 2 hours and then I got so mad and fed up with all the people there so I went out to have some food and just took off :( :( :(

probably schouldnt have gone there with the worst hangover after defmix at Pacha the day before haha!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Barbie:
ok lets see......... it was def on a sunday and not that late cuz we rushed off the EDEN (uhh....) to be there for the closingparty of judgement sunday, which was horrible.....I stayed for about 2 hours and then I got so mad and fed up with all the people there so I went out to have some food and just took off :( :( :(

probably schouldnt have gone there with the worst hangover after defmix at Pacha the day before haha!

Well I can't help you then ;) if you don't like a Sunday @ Space then I don't know if you'll ever like Space.

Carry Ons are less crowded but I don't think that's going to be your thing cos everyone is funked out of their heads from the night before.

Maybe, you + Space is a combo that just isn't going to happen :p

probably, some things are just no nos :D and I guess Space and me arent a good combo like me and say...Amnesia, or even Pacha.
Its not the music in Space, its not that people do whatever...its the massive crowd and etting pushed around. I didnt even like amnesia on a thursday this year due to all the people who were there!

Back