Which is the worst club (not club night)? And why?

so the general opinion is Eden and Es Paradis are a bit on the poo side. Well i'm going to put a cat amongst the pigeons and say Space, just to change the bloody subject for a bit.

hehe richmitch I did that and caused havoc on these pages, apparently Space is the holy temple as far as clubbing goes in Ibiza :rolleyes:

Ibiza-girlie said:
hehe richmitch I did that and caused havoc on these pages, apparently Space is the holy temple as far as clubbing goes in Ibiza :rolleyes:

Hey, it's good that we all have different opinions - keep it up!!

hmmmm maybe a tiny weeny biut but I still think the place deserves complements, and there is a great (not stuck up) crowd that goes there too

hmmm Im wondering where all the usual yelling, screaming and fighting has gone, cuz if I had made a statement like that I surely would have had my head bitten off by certain people

Ibiza-girlie said:
hmmm Im wondering where all the usual yelling, screaming and fighting has gone, cuz if I had made a statement like that I surely would have had my head bitten off by certain people

maybe these peeps who yell, scream, and fight can't be bothered to do so anymore.

Robo said:
maybe these peeps who yell, scream, and fight can't be bothered to do so anymore.

Exactly, I've got better things to do with my time than trying and educate the uneducated lol :p :lol: ;)

Back