Which is the worst club (not club night)? And why?

I f**kin hate Es Paradis... It´s just tacky...and the pathetic thing is that they´ve tried to make it more stylish with the funky room...
It´s too bright, the music basically sucks, the people are horrible...It´s like the West End...gathered in one big club.

klingclubber said:
yeh yeh comptelely es paradis, it STINKS of the stale water they use for the water party, and just dont' like the layout of the club, its like if your not in that sweaty pit in the middle your not on the "dance floor"

I know..

Lights 2 bright
Music 2 low..

jigsaw said:
klingclubber said:
yeh yeh comptelely es paradis, it STINKS of the stale water they use for the water party, and just dont' like the layout of the club, its like if your not in that sweaty pit in the middle your not on the "dance floor"

I know..

Lights 2 bright
Music 2 low..

you with me bro! :D

premile said:
I was never a fan of Es Paradis, I visited the club a few years ago and never ventured there again.

I used to like Es Paradis when it was still white (and not grime coloured) also the dancefloor is quite nice and intimate with exeryone facing one another. Plus the open air toilets with no roof were pretty cool. Last time I enjoyed it there was the Clockwork Orange opening party in 1996, LOL. Horrid now, full of Brits who are more often paler than the decor and the dancefloor is a shov-a-thon and you cant get comfy anywhere. Not sure if I dislike Eden more though.

the one thing that I still think is cool, are those huge white light clusters. Like strobe the power of the sun! As the track builds... hits the breakdown.. bang, bang, bang with the lights bleaching the very walls on the bassline beats. Ah memories :)

Barbie said:
I've never been to Summon or Eden since the refit or any West End clubs so mine is Es Paradis.

Why?? The brightness of the place :eek: At 4am in the morning the last thing I need is horrible bright lighting :rolleyes:

its a lovely looking club but the final result stinks

TigerVlc said:
What about Kiss??

I've never been to that one, but people told me in this forum some months ago it's h-o-l-y c-r-a-p

I wouldn't even describe it as a club!

We stayed in the hotel opposite and it appeared to just be full of wet t-shirt competions and the like. :rolleyes:

dfunky said:
Es Paradis
the whole water thing is minging

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WATER4.JPG

Mine had to be Manumission, total waste of time, too many dick heads getting in my way, lost all my mates cos the place is too big, the drinks were massively overpriced and the bar staff think that they are celebrities.
Completely up it's self, living on past repuation. I thought it was gonna be a wild night out, but I can go to a far better night at Torture Garden in London for half the price. I thank yaw!

i had a rough night at Cream but i was in a terrible mood to begin with.. :rolleyes:

stayed away from San An so wasnt lucky enough to grace the floors of Es Paradis or Eden which everyone seems to be raving about. :lol:

Eden :!:

Eden is the worst club i have eva been to. I was SO dissapointed because -

It was like being in a rubbish UK nightclub
the club was horrible an dark
boring and rubbish layout
drinks over priced
and the tickets were a rip off for such a dissapointing place

Lusha - anti Eden :p

Eden is a rip off. RIP OFF!!!

This is just a larger version of Play2 - or some other bar on the west end - (cant remember which one coz woz hammered when I stumbled in) - as ud have to be!

Pacha is way over crowded with Italians that are high out of their bloody gourds. The queue seems to go on until 7am.

Robo said:
eden!!!

not a good layout, and can not create a good atmosphere.

Agree with you in principle Rob, but the funky room has it's moments. Last year's Judgement Sunday in there was on fire but this year's alas was more of a lukewarm toastie in that, you can't quite work out if it was enjoyable or not. Don't get me wrong the main room usually plays Devil worshipping tunes and I think it's pants but the youngsters seem to like it so there you go. Rob, I'm surprised with you just at the age where you have removed your stabilisers of your Raleigh Budgie you don't like it. :lol: ;)

Back