Which is the worst club (not club night)? And why?

Pete

My worst:
Pacha.

Why:
Sorry but I think I’m the only person in the world who dose not love Pacha. We want there once for Renaissance 3 or 4 years ago, Renascence was spot on but Pacha kept ruining our night. We got in and got charged £8 for a can of Red Bull, then every time we tried to sit down anywhere in the club we’d get kicked out of our seats by a waitress telling us we could only sit there if we ordered another drink off of them.
The lighting system was state of the art 10 years earlier, there was a big old movie projector or camera in the middle of the club that was covered in years worth of dust and grime. I know there are lots of good nights at Pacha but can anyone tell me what all the fuss is about. I know that they have been there for 30 years (as they are trying to cash in on the fact) but that doesn’t make them cool, my Nan’s been around for 80 years and she’s not cool.

i think summum in san an bay...its tiny dingy smelly and above all crap...although it has a saving grace...lap dancers

I've never been to Summon or Eden since the refit or any West End clubs so mine is Es Paradis.

Why?? The brightness of the place :eek: At 4am in the morning the last thing I need is horrible bright lighting :rolleyes:

yeh yeh comptelely es paradis, it STINKS of the stale water they use for the water party, and just dont' like the layout of the club, its like if your not in that sweaty pit in the middle your not on the "dance floor"

Es Paradis
the whole water thing is minging. plus they don't do many decent nights.
last time i went was 1999.

Barbie said:
I've never been to Summon or Eden since the refit or any West End clubs so mine is Es Paradis.

Why?? The brightness of the place :eek: At 4am in the morning the last thing I need is horrible bright lighting :rolleyes:

So how do you survive the daytime sessions at space :?:

Worst - Eden

Why - too much like a british club you'd find in any city. Poor layout, nothing special about it, no stylish touches to define it from others. Only go there for Retro which is ace. They do have a good sound system though but their sound engineer isnt that good and dosnt make the most of it unfortunately, bit like what happens at code :rolleyes:

I was also really disappointed with Pacha.

The dancefloor is way too small, the decor is naff, the drinks are even more over-priced than usual and it is full of coked-up posers with an attitude problem.

Extremely over-rated.

Dont really rate es paradis or eden. if i had to choose a worst i would probably have to choose es paradis just for the fact that eden's got a funky room which is quite cool.

Eden just reminded of an average club you would go to back home. don't think i saw one person who was spanish in the whole place, or any other nationality for that matter apart from british. :confused:

What about Kiss??

I've never been to that one, but people told me in this forum some months ago it's h-o-l-y c-r-a-p

spottydog said:
Eden just reminded of an average club you would go to back home. don't think i saw one person who was spanish in the whole place, or any other nationality for that matter apart from british. :confused:

Thats one of the reasons i don't go to them places.

(and I'm English :eek: )

Back