Where will be your first stop?

I don't understand your point at all

we're from London. as clued up as it gets....
and living Barcelona the street entertainment capital of Europe. So you would be very Alert to lurkers when crowds garter to see some bloke doing what ever. But for some people. Dems be easy Targets for dipping...

and living Barcelona the street entertainment capital of Europe. So you would be very Alert to lurkers when crowds garter to see some bloke doing what ever. But for some people. Dems be easy Targets for dipping...

then wear a body belt if you're that paranoid....

Yes it usually high up and sea view.. I don't want people to be staring into the bar like they waiting for us to do the Harlem Shake..

I seem to have a soft spot for Flaherty's, it pretty much becomes my local when i'm there. Itaca is a favourite of mine too, but often save that for after the west end, with the odd evening trip before it all kicks off. I love so many places ?

Last edited:
So, next time you visit this little island we all have a special place in our heart for, where will be your first stop? You land, get the hire car, check in to your hotel, where first?

For me, assuming I’m in SA, it’ll either be a beer at Es Pueto or a club sandwich and caña at Rita’s
Alua soul es cana, a drink of preseco while checking in, should be going on Saturday, will have to wait until next year now, to all on the island take care and will see you all next year. ???

Back