Where will be your first stop?

eclipse15

So, next time you visit this little island we all have a special place in our heart for, where will be your first stop? You land, get the hire car, check in to your hotel, where first?

For me, assuming I’m in SA, it’ll either be a beer at Es Pueto or a club sandwich and caña at Rita’s

Every time we arrived at 7am from the ferry, we have a breakfast at Vista Alegre in SJ before going to Portinatx.
Un pan tostado con tomate y jamon, un sumo de naranja natural, y un café solo por favor !
Si, una buena idea

It may look weird, but the first place we always go after hotel check in is always Irdl in Figueretas, so we can buy beer, water, Coke Zero, fruits and breakfast stuff for the ole week. After, we jump in the sea (Figueretas), than get ready for a dinner at Bella Napoli in the old town. Great not over price fresh calamari (here in North America calamari is always fried...)

After shopping for basics and a long shower, if things run to schedule then Bar Luzz for me. Last year I saw it was up for sale so dunno whether it will reopen. So the alternative will be a bar in es Pujols overlooking the Med.

Depending on location of stay it's usually Lidl, Mercadona or Eroski.
The first few suggestions are good for initial refreshments.

We usually go to bar to say Hola.. might have something to eat near by and then on to hotel... Never rushing or flapping around looking for taxi or buses. Mrs usually has a smoke or two outside airport before we get picked up..

Nice place to people watch, reasonably priced too. Also see: Tulp

yes It is, this and Bar M were our daily drinking and people watching holes in 03. Bar M had a little Nando’s Hatch and Orange Corner did a cheap curry chips and rice.

spent a good bit of time in there last year with the Mrs. Great Daiquiris, cheap beer cheap decent food. Always tell my mates to head there on visits.

Staying in Fig (if I do actually go this year), so maybe a drink at one of the bars along the beach front. That said, usually it's just a mad stressful rush to get all supplies and then out to meet some random Spotlighter. :lol:

So, next time you visit this little island we all have a special place in our heart for, where will be your first stop? You land, get the hire car, check in to your hotel, where first?
I have a habit of driving to the Sa Caleta beach immediately after landing for a quick swim (before checking in at the hotel). It's close to the airport, tranquil, beautiful, and you get to watch landing planes if the wind is from the East. Builds up anticipation.

That's where I am heading to the next time I am on the island (assuming it will be in the warm season).

First time to Ibiza me and my mates dumped our bags and went strutting straight along the beach and into Ocean Beach Club like a bunch of Prem footy players.

About 2 hours later we were a bit knackered from our early check in, so slipped next door to Linekers for a quiet pint and watched a bit of cricket.

Wild, I’m telling you ?

Back