where to stay? San Antonio or Playa D'en Bossa

THAT Bora Bora street in PDB is horrible, possibly the worst part of Ibiza!
c´mon . definitely not "the worst part of ibiza".
free wristbands for whatever nonsense available there plus way too many hotties in that street to be THAT bad :twisted:

I've stayed in San Antonio, Playa D'en Bossa, Figueratas and Talamanca and i have to say San An (barring the west end full of English chavs) is the best place IMO.

"Boom I was massively wrong. I stayed in a apartment above what I call "ket alley" the street between bora bora and that steak and shake bar."

Ha ha, I've made this mistake! A couple of years back I stayed at Delano apartments. Theirs certainly some interesting streetlife in that area! We switched to staying in Talamanca for the last couple of years. Away from the madness!

"Boom I was massively wrong. I stayed in a apartment above what I call "ket alley" the street between bora bora and that steak and shake bar."

Ha ha, I've made this mistake! A couple of years back I stayed at Delano apartments. Theirs certainly some interesting streetlife in that area! We switched to staying in Talamanca for the last couple of years. Away from the madness!
I actually enjoyed the madness mate just trying to say to others paying extra for PDB gives you no real extra benefits to a cheap hotel in San an. PDB gives u much nicer women though amazing tits every where

Back