where to stay? San Antonio or Playa D'en Bossa

I've never stayed in Playa but from what I gather it's a more classy destination, and obviously has decent nightlife in terms of Space and Ushuaia.

But I usually stay in San Antonio Bay, more classy than San An which helps steer clear of the chavs and 'SnapBack Protein gang', has a good selection of bars, and just a few minutes on the water taxi over to San Antonio main area for all your bars, Cafe Mambo, Eden, Es Paradis etc

Thanks , I will try Playa D'en Bossa as I'm traveling alone , im guessing it mite be more safer :)

Depends on what you're looking for and how much you want to spend.

Pdb has got far more expensive over last few years, but is a bit closer to the big clubs. Also ibiza town is a bit more classy as previous poster said.

San an has the west end strip which can be a little chavy but is a good laugh.

I've stayed in both and both are safe so long as you're not been stupid, eg. Walking down back streets drunk on your own with your phone out.

:eek:

... I will try Playa D'en Bossa as I'm traveling alone , im guessing it mite be more safer :)
WHAT ???

ps:
sadly playadenbossa has become chav/douchebag-central within the last 3 years -
thanks to matutes and his upgrade-bullshit

If you plan on clubbing every night or want direct access to beaches during the day, PDB.

If your thing is to get liquored up in the evening and finding random new friends... San An.

San An is also the budget option is cash is a constraint or you want to spend more on activities (various) than location.

Figeueretas for me. 10/15 min walk to PDB so you can escape the madness, nice beach, some good restaurants, bit cheaper than PDB. I wouldn't want to stay in San An these days when you can be walking distance from Space, Sankeys, Ibiza Town, cheap cab to DC10

San antonio hands down.

Very easy to get to all the big clubs via the disco bus.

Best sunsets, better places to eat and nicer people.

Stayed in Playa D'en Bossa the last three times (relaxing by the pool as we speak:cool:) but with our limited knowledge we've found the food a lot better in and around San an.

The beach is better in pdb, closer to space-which is not open yet, dc10 and the ibiza town is close.

Not sure why but miss San an:spank: Driving over from the airport, seeing the two clubs, watching the sun set is big draw for me, the rowdiness of people in the west end.

You'll have fun at either

Stayed in Playa D'en Bossa the last three times (relaxing by the pool as we speak:cool:) but with our limited knowledge we've found the food a lot better in and around San an.

The beach is better in pdb, closer to space-which is not open yet, dc10 and the ibiza town is close.

Not sure why but miss San an:spank: Driving over from the airport, seeing the two clubs, watching the sun set is big draw for me, the rowdiness of people in the west end.

You'll have fun at either

Pretty much hit the nail on the head with these comments,

Beach is much nicer in Bossa but Cala Bassa is just a short boat taxi across the bay in San Antonio is even nicer than both.

Back