When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't even have a pub in our "village" let alone any sort of scene ! Maybe we will make it a night to remember at the local Harvester
Some people I know who are working from home are doing serious work in the garden ? one in particular is going to be the hottest place in town this summer..

Matutes Jr says no parties at Hï, Ushuaïa or Hard Rock Hotel are planned for now...

Some people I know who are working from home are doing serious work in the garden ? one in particular is going to be the hottest place in town this summer..

Funny this ... My wife had a bit of a rearrange of the set up in the garden and now we call it the "Club Garden" ... So maybe we will lay on a few parties ... Our 90 year old neighbour will be keen to get involved

Funny this ... My wife had a bit of a rearrange of the set up in the garden and now we call it the "Club Garden" ... So maybe we will lay on a few parties ... Our 90 year old neighbour will be keen to get involved
I'll bring a bottle of babycham, you still have those dog crates for the kids don't you?

Latest Ibiza news confirms that May, June and July wont be happening with limited levels of tourists in August (25%) and September (50%) Looks like UK citizens will have to wait even longer however. ?

See you in 2021.

Dirk Bigler where do you read that tourism will be limited ?

in china they've reopened clubs again already (except wuhan).
EDM: in it for the money are they already there, in China??

So do they allocate that to nationals first or what
I have no idea. Doubt there will be a quota. Either external tourism will be open or not. There will not be someone with a click counter.

Maybe Spain opens internal for July, followed by EU passports in August, then everyone else in September (exclusive of known hot zones). ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back