When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flights are happening and people have been getting into ibiza without a problem

Getting out could be a problem though and getting medical help on the island. If you get a cluster in IBZ it will be a real pain to fly people home.

I want to go there but it is sort of problematic as things are at the moment.

Last edited:
Took a punt a booked one of my two hotels (free cancellation) today, and will book the other (same deal) when one of my guys confirms they are ok with it. Just a case of seeing what happens. Fully expect clubbing to be off the menu now, but it is still two and a bit months away.

Although... did I read one part of Spain was heading back towards lockdown?

pacha club won't open this summer.

Long shot but can anyone see any events I.e Music On/Solomon at Destino going ahead this summer? Looks as if there will be a more “chilled vibe” in open air venues (O Beach, Ibiza Rocks etc)

So not sure whats truth or bullshit anymore but looks like pacha have commited to not opening this summer..Be good to see at least one inside venue open this year though..

Strange post on instagram from Nikki Beach as well...
All venues open, Marbella & Mallorca opening early July.
Ibiza no news... (by mail they are saying early July...)

Long shot but can anyone see any events I.e Music On/Solomon at Destino going ahead this summer? Looks as if there will be a more “chilled vibe” in open air venues (O Beach, Ibiza Rocks etc)

I wouldn't completely rule out any events with music there, but can't see them happening with a proper rocking dancefloor at this point. and thus...IMO rather unlikely they'll do them with someone like solomun or carola - but hey this is ibiza so anything's possible (or nothing this year).

and yes, pacha have confirmed this morning that they won't open their club this summer

It's nonsense to open a club with 'reduced capacity'. You are still endangering people because it would impossible to police people not getting close.

Give it up, it ain't happening folks. Find the vaccine and then reopen.

Maybe without vaccine : The spanish flu dissapeared after 2 Years. Will happen , too , maybe
At any day its over . But not this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back