When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

When do you think the Ibiza season will start in 2020?

• May

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • June

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • July

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • August

Votes: 46 17.2%
  • September

Votes: 49 18.3%
  • October

Votes: 9 3.4%
  • It won’t, 2021 at the earliest

Votes: 119 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that reports from Germany suggest their Bundesliga could restart in May, but will have empty stadia until end of the year. So, if a country doing well feels mass gatherings are off the agenda through 2020, it kind of suggests clubbing in a far harder hit nation is beyond remote.

Games without spectators. But ist not shure that it starts . Fans dont want ( big Partof it) , many politicans dont want.
Im not sure that it willhappen

Finally, they made the annoucement ,while in France some big Festivals around july aug was announced cancelled days weeks ago.
Please contact your ticket agent for a full refund : I will and just send an email to Clubtickets as they didnt reply to the form ive filled last week
it will be handsome if they refund 100% , there is still the option that tix available for ibz21/22 but 400€ tix is still some money when not used along 1 or 2 years...
i will watch when they ll announce that they wont open this year in order to complete my refunding process with clubtickets.

lot of optimist people (june july answer) , i was few weeks ago for sept dates but reality prevent me from beeing optimist since a few weeks
Minds is ready for ibiza closing 21/22 ☝ ☠?but planning it only if things back to normal such booking 2 months b4 the trip such aug for end september

Interesting that reports from Germany suggest their Bundesliga could restart in May, but will have empty stadia until end of the year. So, if a country doing well feels mass gatherings are off the agenda through 2020, it kind of suggests clubbing in a far harder hit nation is beyond remote.

Berlins club will stay closed (at least) until end of July, bigger events (5000+) & concerts are forbidden until middle of October.

Unless something massive happens, Spain looks closed until 2021. :(

Unless something massive happens, Spain looks closed until 2021. :(

today's words by the government were pretty different already.
they said there's no schedule yet as to when tourism will reopen, but that they do hope there will be a tourist season in some way this year (not only at the end of the year).

today's words by the government were pretty different already.
they said there's no schedule yet as to when tourism will reopen, but that they do hope there will be a tourist season in some way this year (not only at the end of the year).
Honestly, that's fantastic news. Reading the Forbes article really hit how massive an impact this is going to have for Spain and how brutal the fallout might be.

we gotta understand and accept that in such a situation communication from governments can differ quite quickly. tbh, I wouldn't wanna be a politician right now
totally.

They are completely "damned if you do, damned if you don't". If they keep the borders closed to limit the possibility of infection then they tank the economy. If they open up the borders and let people in they will almost assuredly create another situation where thousands die as a result. There won't be a one size fits all solution either, which is going to make this even more complex. I'm hoping antibody testing gets sorted out quickly for all and we can see just how far this thing has actually spread. It would allow for a significantly more informed decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back