what's your favourite view.

i posted that picture in the past - not mine though. last time i went to atlantis (nine days ago) i took lots of pictures - not sure if you would like them? :rolleyes:

McDoubtin

okay - are you ready? :eek:

surprisedboy.gif

Oh my! :eek: :eek: Wish I was there! The pictures of Atlantis are real good! But they've got a faded inscription all over the images.

Robo said:
Actually the harbour of san an, with egg and the square with fountains in is very attractive at night....

i think the sights along the bay are equally attractive - dont you think robo? :rolleyes:

4-06.jpg

4-07.jpg

i used to love turning the corner on.. whats the name of the road again, the main one that runs through ibiza town... europe soemthing,, and seeing the sea down at figuretas beach. it just did it for me.there you are in the capital of ibiza, all hussle & bussle, and then you see the beautiful sea with the palmtrees and mmmm, it just looked so lush, magical & inviting.

The best view in Ibiza is walking from San Antonio Bay around to the town at night. The view over the bay is beautiful but it's so much more than that !! The sights, thse sounds and the smells have you buzzing with anticipation all the way. I walk this way every time I go to ibiza and it always gets me in the mood to party. I'll never get bored of it - PERFECT! :D

my fav ibiza views -

sunset & Mambo

on the boat trip when u can see San An in the distance

Sun rise

Back