what's your favourite view.

McRackin said:
post6.jpg
(sa punta d'es moli)

and now ladies and gentlemen the same view but this time during daylight hours!! :D

3-07.jpg

daltvila said:
:oops: okay..... I'm sorry, I give in....... and admit I'm everything but a San An expert :p

when did you see a windmill at es puig des molins (windmills hill) so well conserved as the one at sa punta des moli? most of the windmills there were abandoned!! :eek:

alright people calm calm calm down hehehe its not my thought i love the west end soo much hehehehe

Robo said:
i love the west end soo much

after months of exhaustive research i have found the most wanted picture for us all!! :eek:

no - i dont mean a picture of PachaGirl79 having sex on las salinas beach with her bloke. i mean a picture of our friend Robo aving it large in the west end!! :eek:

here is the visual proof:

westend1.jpg
<--- Robo :!:

(oi oi make some f*****g noise!!)

McRackin :twisted:

premile said:
the view from my balcony of the traffic along Avgda Espanya leading into Vara de Rey at night. It's as if the city is coming alive with so much energy

when you are driving across avinguda d'espanya and vara de rey at night you get the same feeling!!

ibizatown2.jpg

(vara de rey)

Robo said:
the pachagirl picc ywould have obviously been better

yeah!! :lol:

explicit.gif

stephen said:
the rocks of ses baladres

the correct name is ses balandres (the best place to see ses margalides islands)!! :idea:

another recommended excursion for the lovers of nature and places that offer calm and spirituality is s'esboldrat - also known as ses portes d'es cel (translated from ibicenco to english it means heaven doors). thats where i went this afternoon!! :p

s'esboldrat is also in santa inés - just next to ses balandres. instead of turning to the right to ses balandres follow the asphalted road until sa plana de sa talaia where cars park. the landscape from the top of the cliff is impressive - and even more impressive if you look down. we knew it would be an extremely problematic walk but today we decided to descent along the rocky paths. after almost an hour we arrived to the nacimiento de agua (geyser? :rolleyes: ) at es hortets. from this area we got splendid views of the coastline. some locals go there to do barbecues, etc on weekends. we even climbed down the rocks until the sea to enjoy the clear water. after a lot of hiking we arrived to sa punta rotja from where we saw the boathouses at es corraló d'en guillem beach and the famous house of michael cretu on the top (http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=2662). it was almost time for the sunset so we decided to return before it was too dark- that meant an hour hiking and walking across the forest. we came back to the top of the cliff almost at night and had some well deserved cervezas at can jordi - the bar on sa plana de sa talaia!!
062802drink_prv.gif

its a tiring and quite dangerous excursion but totally worthwhile. dont try to find any of these names on maps because you wont. happy exploring!! :D

(probably next weekend we will go to atlantis ;) )

james said:
driving in to ibiza town at night when the cathedral is lit up bright - it is still the most exciting view i've ever seen

thats also one of my favourite views!! 8)

ibizatown.jpg

McRackin

more pics more more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics more pics please mcrackin pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeseeeeee

McRackin you rock! :) Looooove the pic of Eivissa by night, even if it's a bit misleading, Talamanca seems to be so much closer to the town as it actually is ;)

how about the views to the old town from cafe montesol - while enjoying a cafe con leche? :D

ibiza-sept2k-29.jpg

this is one of the most interesting threats but so far only 9 members replied with their favourites.

come on people - whats your favourite view? :p

for me some of the most stunning views are in atlantis.

how is that nobody included atlantis in their list? :rolleyes:

Mc

Back