What's the weirdest comment somebody has said to you?

Slightly different but I once introduced to myself to a very attractive young lady in a club. She ran off to tell her mates and came back saying "my mates think I should have slapped you, but I don't mind, and if you're nice to me I might......"

She'd misheard Buckley as "**** me" :lol:

In Manumission two years ago, a worker came up to me and said:

'Hey there, my mum has been looking for you, she says you and her pussy go way back........would you like to see her pussy again?'!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Fergie19 said:
In Manumission two years ago, a worker came up to me and said:

'Hey there, my mum has been looking for you, she says you and her pussy go way back........would you like to see her pussy again?'!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ha Ha! Interesting..

I was staying with my 2 bezzie mates in a hotel and I went for wee and they came in to bathroom to talk to me and one of them said

'You've got a much nice fanny than me Sar' :eek: :lol: :p

on holiday, in Davids grabbing some food asked my friend what he wanted and he said 'ostrich in a bed'

'what?' I replied

'ostrich in a bed, looks really good'

his first time on the white isle....... :lol: :rolleyes: :)

Barbie said:
I was staying with my 2 bezzie mates in a hotel and I went for wee and they came in to bathroom to talk to me and one of them said

'You've got a much nice fanny than me Sar' :eek: :lol: :p

did you then compare?

:p

When I resigned from a previous job - I was talking to the Tea Lady, telling her I was off to get married after I had finished work,

She then proceed to loudly proclaim to a full cafeteria

"eeeeh you getting married?? I never thought I would see that, you look like the type that blokes have affairs with, not marry" WTF!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
(still never worked out whether I should have slapped her or thanked her.. )

Robo said:
Have I told you that story :p Yes we all lied on the floor with our legs up in the air in front of the mirrow and compared :eek: :oops: :lol:

no-way! :oops: :lol:

is that true? :p[/quote]

Yes, why is there something wrong with that :oops: :p

Now I'm all embarrassed, I thought it was normal behaviour :oops: :lol:

Barbie said:
Robo said:
Have I told you that story :p Yes we all lied on the floor with our legs up in the air in front of the mirrow and compared :eek: :oops: :lol:

is that true? :p

Now I'm all embarrassed, I thought it was normal behaviour :oops: :lol:[/quote]

normal behaviour I think, was on holiday anyway :D

I was concerned when someone told me I look like justin timberlake... I was more concerned when a total stranger told me on a seperate occasion. Then some of my friends began to say I look like him. Even now, this still continues where complete strangers will comment on how I look like "The Lake" as he now likes to be known! :eek:

Neither me nor Sam can see it.

Barbie said:
Robo said:

is that true? :p

Now I'm all embarrassed, I thought it was normal behaviour :oops: :lol:[/quote]

Nowt wrong with that love! Me & my friends were comparing boobs just the other night whilst waiting for the spag bol to cook. We had consumed rather a lot of wine beforehand though :lol:

andivokes said:
I was concerned when someone told me I look like justin timberlake... I was more concerned when a total stranger told me on a seperate occasion. Then some of my friends began to say I look like him. Even now, this still continues where complete strangers will comment on how I look like "The Lake" as he now likes to be known! :eek:

Ive told you this b4, you look like scott mills from Radio 1 :p :p

andivokes said:

PMSL, can't see I see it myself :lol:

What's the weirdest thing?

Hmmm, well some guy once came up to me at Love2Be and said "will you come back to our and f*** my girlfriend while i watch?"

:eek:

:eek:

Back