What's the weirdest comment somebody has said to you?

Barbie said:
Have I told you that story :p Yes we all lied on the floor with our legs up in the air in front of the mirrow and compared :eek: :oops: :lol:

Robo said:
no-way! :oops: :lol:

is that true? :p

Yes, why is there something wrong with that :oops: :p

Barbie said:
Now I'm all embarrassed, I thought it was normal behaviour :oops: :lol:

Boardgrrrrl said:
Nowt wrong with that love! Me & my friends were comparing boobs just the other night whilst waiting for the spag bol to cook. We had consumed rather a lot of wine beforehand though :lol:
its different comparing boobs, to *****

guess its not wierd but once early in the morning i was dancing completely lost in my own little world and this very attactive girl comes up to me and whispers in my ear i looked delicious.. :eek: being the shy person i am as if i'm not already blown away by this she tells me to follow her.. so i did and off we went into the forest.. ;) ..that shit just doesnt happen to me so yes i relished in the afterglow!! :p

When I was in a very messy afterparty at the Fire Duct a few months back....

Freaky guy - "excuse me can I ask you a question?"
me - "yeah go for it"
FG - "would you mind biting my fingernail off for me?"

*holds up manky half chewed finger*

me - "WTF?!?! You freak! No way!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just such a random thing to happen, we quickly left afterwards and went to the safety of our own bed :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

A guy out this weekend just came up to me and said

'Where's the mashed potato mate? is it coming with the shed thats being delivered to your's tomorrow?'

:confused:

Beckiboo said:
When I was in a very messy afterparty at the Fire Duct a few months back....

Freaky guy - "excuse me can I ask you a question?"
me - "yeah go for it"
FG - "would you mind biting my fingernail off for me?"

*holds up manky half chewed finger*

me - "WTF?!?! You freak! No way!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just such a random thing to happen, we quickly left afterwards and went to the safety of our own bed :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

I was in there for a few hours on Sat morning (before finding the wrongness of The Fringe) and got a few offers that were fairly easy to turn down too! :lol:

I was in Pacha when a wrecked German guy came up to me and started lamenting about there being no word in the German language for 'fluffy'. He went on for ages repeating himself loads. I still haven't managed to find out if he was actually telling the truth. :D

I was clubbing with a friend here and he stuck his right hand inside on the back of his pants. He was completely high on everything. He looked at me, looking scared, and said "I'm not sticking a pill up in the ass, I'm just pushing my hemorrhoids back in."

Yeah Conrado, that is RANK!!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

Well, tonight I was outside my place having a glass of wine and a cigarette, and some sixteen year old kid rode by on a bike and asked me if I had a big..... kitty kat.... but the P word. WHAT?!?! here I am on my porch minding my own business. Besides, what IS a big p___y? I am a small girl, so I know it wasn't that, and I don't think I look skanky (loose?)! It was after work, I was in black dress slacks and a sweater. GROSS. What in the world.... HAAHHAHHA.

PachaGirl79 said:
Well, tonight I was outside my place having a glass of wine and a cigarette, and some sixteen year old kid rode by on a bike and asked me if I had a big..... kitty kat.... but the P word. WHAT?!?! here I am on my porch minding my own business. Besides, what IS a big p___y? I am a small girl, so I know it wasn't that, and I don't think I look skanky (loose?)! It was after work, I was in black dress slacks and a sweater. GROSS. What in the world.... HAAHHAHHA.

Maybe he'd just found a large pussy cat and was trying to return it to it's rightful owner. ;)

PachaGirl79 said:
Yeah Conrado, that is RANK!!!!!! HAHAHAHA.

lemmie guess - 16 y/o on a bike riding around on a ... burberry bmx maybe . hate chavs!!

whats a chav? LOL. like a dork or something?

I dunno.... it was some little surf rat riding around late at night who thought it appropriate to pick on me.

He was definitely NOT talking about a cat hahaha.

Back