What's the weather like at the moment?

Whats going on in San An on the beach? Just saw an insta-video of the whole beach submerged!

I walked past S'Arenal and Estanyol this morning at 6am. Tide did seem well in. Didn't stop the skinny dippers mind. Overlooking Cala de Bou now, definitely windy and a little rougher than usual but otherwise nothing out of ordinary here.

No.
Meteorologic phenomena.

Sorry für the Bad mood : Tsunamis and Earthquakes are Common in the Med. Google for Tsunami Ibiza You will find something fromm the ninties. If You feel any earth moving leave the beach. Normaly you have enough time. No Problem. Had a Alarm Case in Bali years ago : Idiots waited at the beach for the Show. Nothin happened

Last edited:
Sorry für the Bad mood : Tsunamis and Earthquakes are Common in the Med. Google for Tsunami Ibiza You will find something. If You feel any earth moving leave the beach. Normaly you have enough time. No Problem. Hast a Alarm Case in Bali years ago : Idiots looked at the beach for the Show. Nothin happened
Before this morning,and reading the locals newspapers,i had no idea about what is a rissaga?
i saw it yesterday and thought:"what the hell is going on?"?

Back