What's the weather like at the moment?

Before this morning,and reading the locals newspapers,i had no idea about what is a rissaga?
i saw it yesterday and thought:"what the hell is going on?"?

There was a real Tsunami in Ibz Years ago. It was at the night and out of the season. The quake was in Front of the africa Coast. Every 50 Years you will See one maybe.

There was a real Tsunami in Ibz Years ago. It was at the night and out of the season. The quake was in Front of the africa Coast. Every 50 Years you will See one maybe.
I know...
The last one was in 2003,the last important one was in 1959.

Went to bed last night and could still hear the waves crashing. But this morning it's tranquil and calm - normality restored.

Im angry about myself that I had written this. Can Happen at nearly Coast of the world. The east of the Med ist more affected. No worries

Before this morning,and reading the locals newspapers,i had no idea about what is a rissaga?
i saw it yesterday and thought:"what the hell is going on?"?
We're going to Portinatx today, for beach with the kids, beach and Portinatx party are you up for a beer with my English friend? Will be there around 1.30- 2.00 pm till late.
How is the weather today in Portinatx?

Last edited:
We're going to Portinatx today, for beach with the kids, beach and Portinatx party are you up for a beer with my English friend? Will be there around 1.30- 2.00 pm till late.
How is the weather today in Portinatx?
Weather is perfect, I will be at the Chiringuito around 8pm I think.

Back