What's the weather like at the moment?

Yesterday was really hot again - no wind at Cala Xuclar had to be in the sea !

Went out to sunbathe at 17:00 yesterday. Lasted half an hour. Too much.

I went running round 3pm that day :lol: Managed about 5k before jumping into the sea and staying there till 6pm ! Run back to the car was 200m vertical ascent over 2.5k of dry dusty trails had to be 30C ?. Stopped at least 3 times to take photos but still managed it in 18 minutes. Was head to toe soaked in sweat at the top. Not going to lie that was hard. Slammed on the car a/c and sat in front of it gasping :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!

running at 3pm in summer here isn't the best of ideas and you know it!!

Told myself it was a good conditioning exercise - which it probably was to be fair - but yeah it's tough :lol: I had loads of hydration on me and a cap on without both you could get into trouble very easily. Are you recovered from last night yet ? :twisted:

Yesterday was really hot again - no wind at Cala Xuclar had to be in the sea !

I went running round 3pm that day :lol: Managed about 5k before jumping into the sea and staying there till 6pm ! Run back to the car was 200m vertical ascent over 2.5k of dry dusty trails had to be 30C ?. Stopped at least 3 times to take photos but still managed it in 18 minutes. Was head to toe soaked in sweat at the top. Not going to lie that was hard. Slammed on the car a/c and sat in front of it gasping :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!

SAS?

Did you get any rain up north? San Antonio got a passing shower that just came in from the west around sunset. We were sitting outside at the time, but fortunately covered. Not that it would've mattered much. Over in a matter of seconds.

Sat out by the pool from midday to 14:00 rarlier. There was a nice breeze then. Much more humid now

Back