What's the weather like at the moment?

Here, right now, the weather is totally crazy.
It's like the 14th of July normally.
29° today
30° tomorrow
32° Monday.

Crazy.

also looks like saturday will be the first day in a long time to grab a jumper if out somewhere in the evening. autumn's slowly coming

now that i'm working, albeit briefly, in the fashion/clothing business, i've come up with a few marketable ideas for ibiza trend monkeys who may need to jumper up on cool autumnal evenings

IMG_20170329_123113975.jpg

Is that where you live? Ibiza not that different at the moment. It has been windy all week, at least during the day and apparently will get worse at the weekend.

Is that where you live? Ibiza not that different at the moment. It has been windy all week, at least during the day and apparently will get worse at the weekend.
Yes.. very windy here today ? someone was busy last night
IMG_20200923_231901.jpg
IMG_20200922_184122.jpg
IMG_20200923_231803.jpg

Last edited:

today we've got the first autumn storm and thus la savina port in formentera is closed currently!

Chilly 10° here this morning and had the fire lighting last night ? .. looks like we skipped Autumn ? 21° earlier in the week..
IMG_20200925_100547.jpg
Off work until Monday and session starting at 2pm ?

the weekend was very windy as predicted. this week it's glorious again currently, but the wind will be back soon sadly, especially on friday.

the weekend was very windy as predicted. this week it's glorious again currently, but the wind will be back soon sadly, especially on friday.
Oh not again! I was hoping on more swimming in the sea after the lack of it for most part of last week!

Oh not again! I was hoping on more swimming in the sea after the lack of it for most part of last week!
What's the problem? The sea is still warm, and this being an island, you can always select a beach with a wind/waves situation that suits you.

The sea is usually warmest around now... Here last few days the sea has been really warm.. I haven't been in but planning to later. Im finished work at 2 ?

Back