What's the weather like at the moment?

it was cooler today. For example at the park I caught myself thinking about how jogging was going to be less comfortable as we're overtaken by autumn. Where we live the mornings can be cool, but it's not like when we went to England. And I didn't sweat after I got out of the shower, which has been my routine all summer.

OK, then there’s usually the return of summer type of weather, I remember some of the Space closing parties happened during very hot weather.
Do you remember when you stopped swimming in the sea last year?

yes. but it usually doesn't get that hot anymore after it's passed.

I normally go swimming as late as mid december, sometimes even around christmas if it's sunny.

it was cooler today. For example at the park I caught myself thinking about how jogging was going to be less comfortable as we're overtaken by autumn. Where we live the mornings can be cool, but it's not like when we went to England. And I didn't sweat after I got out of the shower, which has been my routine all summer.
Sweating after showering is pretty much standard over here especially during August, in fact sometimes it feels like you are sweating while you are under the shower ?

...and the sun is back! the rain we got last night was exactly what we needed. everything seems a little fresher and cleaner now!
Clear skies here too after bad week.. kids back to school on Wednesday ? first time since March.. Get this School have their own facemasks 2 for €35 ? with the school crest lol. These and the school uniform have to be washed and dried each day for inspection next morning lol...cant wear any other mask or clothes... It's gonna kick off big time all over Ireland tomorrow at the schools.. for once I would hate to be a teacher..

Rain round 2 seems to have stopped now in Ibiza (city)
I hope the sun will come out as I could do with a visit to the beach after 4 days!!!!

Rain round 2 seems to have stopped now in Ibiza (city)
I hope the sun will come out as I could do with a visit to the beach after 4 days!!!!

I think this should have been it for now. definitely gonna get better later and the next few days (tomorrow until sunday) are currently looking very good

Back