What's the weather like at the moment?

Hurricane Ernie is blowing here now, tree's down, wheelie bins everywhere.. tide is on the way back in... Expect big swells tonight
IMG_20200825_171559.jpg

Beautiful here this morning after 2 days of strong winds.. Trees down and reports on local radio of some wheelie bins missing ?
IMG_20200826_103405.jpg

IMG_20200826_103124.jpg

last two days of proper proper heat here today and tomorrow it seems. the weekend brings clouds, possibly rain, and lower temperatures. tbh I could do with a rainy day or two now!
Arriving Sunday for 10 days, and this will be the first time we've ever been with rain forecast. Only ever seen one showery day before. Looking forward to it...I think! :D

last two days of proper proper heat here today and tomorrow it seems. the weekend brings clouds, possibly rain, and lower temperatures. tbh I could do with a rainy day or two now!
Hmm, where are you seeing this?

Bank holiday flights are ridiculously cheap for this time of year, but the missus REALLY doesn’t want to go back this year.

Yes, clearly... BBC weather showing sun most of the weekend, but guess that’s probably not accurate ?

the two weather apps I am using as well as the normal local forecast give clouds, possibility of rain and a drop in temperatures, especially the felt temp.

pretty windy today & cloudy. temperature much comfier now. the north got some rain earlier and mallorca got a biblical storm with hail and damage.

it's looking good from tomorrow onwards again

Im still hoping for some rain tonight, not that much but enough to refresh and clear the air a bit.

Didn’t we have a massive thunderstorm last year around this time? Also, I remember it rained quite a lot sometimes around mid September. I think it had to do with that weather phenomenon which usually happens at this time that I can’t remember the name but has “fría” in its name.

Didn’t we have a massive thunderstorm last year around this time? Also, I remember it rained quite a lot sometimes around mid September. I think it had to do with that weather phenomenon which usually happens at this time that I can’t remember the name but has “fría” in its name.

gota fría. it'll come at some point don't worry, but it's not looking like it just yet

usually a few days with proper rain. and sometimes we get more than one wave
OK, then there’s usually the return of summer type of weather, I remember some of the Space closing parties happened during very hot weather.
Do you remember when you stopped swimming in the sea last year?

Back