What's the weather like at the moment?

Cala Llonga beach covered in snow?! Yep...

Cala Llonga beach covered in snow?! Yep...

Ibizans will be searching for flights to Stornaway (NW Scotland) to get some winter warmth!! 12c there today, 18c warmer than London!!

some proper winter weather right now on the balearics. very rainy and gray here on ibiza.

mallorca has been hit really hard though, the tramuntana got half a meter of snow last night which resulted in lots of trees kracking under the pressure of the weight and in the flatlands it hasn't stopped raining in over 24hrs. torrents are overflowing, two sinkholes in palma, some villages have been without power for hours.

balearics day tomorrow and the sun should make a return by then, fingers crossed!!

some proper winter weather right now on the balearics. very rainy and gray here on ibiza.

mallorca has been hit really hard though, the tramuntana got half a meter of snow last night which resulted in lots of trees kracking under the pressure of the weight and in the flatlands it hasn't stopped raining in over 24hrs. torrents are overflowing, two sinkholes in palma, some villages have been without power for hours.

balearics day tomorrow and the sun should make a return by then, fingers crossed!!
Tricky business. Want to bring my mankini rather than my ski jacket!

I've seen some people sunbathing this weekend already.
The beauty of Ibiza is that you can always squeeze a bit of sunbathing if the sun is out and if you are crazy enough like me even have a quick dip off season too.

Last edited:
Back