What's the weather like at the moment?

24-25 degrees today in benirras ☀️
Brought The cooler with sandwich and beer, many did the same
Few people swimming me included!
Good background music from the drummer
Very nice atmosphere all in all 🙂
End up the day in las dalias for the namaste party in the garden with one or 2 beers.
Very good first Sunday of spring ❤️

24-25 degrees today in benirras ☀️
Brought The cooler with sandwich and beer, many did the same
Few people swimming me included!
Good background music from the drummer
Very nice atmosphere all in all 🙂
End up the day in las dalias for the namaste party in the garden with one or 2 beers.
Very good first Sunday of spring ❤️

mega. Wondering if the summer heat will be like last year... i installed a ceiling fan at mine. Taking no chances.

I'm off to Malaga tonight and just looking at the forecast I had to take a second look, 28-30c in the next couple of days. Not even April yet! It looks like the central parts of Spain are gonna be really hot and that's where the wind will come from.

Unfortunately the Balearics don't have that privilege, being islands surrounded by a cool sea means Ibiza won't get that heat, although the Met Office here predicts Ibiza to be 25c over the weekend then dropping to 18-19c next week. But sunny!!! Get that sea warmed up for me come late June!!!

I'm off to Malaga tonight and just looking at the forecast I had to take a second look, 28-30c in the next couple of days. Not even April yet! It looks like the central parts of Spain are gonna be really hot and that's where the wind will come from.

Unfortunately the Balearics don't have that privilege, being islands surrounded by a cool sea means Ibiza won't get that heat, although the Met Office here predicts Ibiza to be 25c over the weekend then dropping to 18-19c next week. But sunny!!! Get that sea warmed up for me come late June!!!
Hi, where are you staying? I´m living in Malaga at the moment.

Last edited:
Not Ibiza, but im in the Algarve currently, and its ridiculously warm for time of year. Could easily be on a summer holiday

Hi, where are you staying? I´m living in Malaga at the moment.
Between Torremolinos and Badelmadena. Crikey it's been sweltering today, certainly the hottest March day I've had anywhere in Europe including the Canaries.
Reckon by tomorrow afternoon the outdoor pool will be warm enough for me.
Wasn't expecting this heat, just a pleasant 20c or so.
This time last year it was cold, wet, miserable and we were under the desert dust storm!

I think it might be a little colder than that still. I'm in the sea on an almost daily basis and while it's warming up, I'm not sure it's at 19 just yet.

it's lovely refreshing right now!
It's definitely not as cold like the winter months. The length of time I can stay in the water is increasing day by day.
B*lls are not completely going all the way up anymore so it must be getting warmer 🤣

We'll have the first rain, here in East Malaga tomorrow and the rest of the stay.
Some lakes only have 19% of the normal. Off to Ibiza next sunday. Hope for better weather in Ibiza.
What's the weather at the moment?

What's the weather at the moment?

Cloudy and (thankfully) cooler at night, although I was caught out yesterday when the clouds cleared and it became very hot around 4.30pm/5pm.

Rain is forecast later this week and early next week which is much needed as it has hardly rained in a long time. Must be one of the driest years so far on record - ironically unlike SE England which must be one of the wettest.

Cloudy and (thankfully) cooler at night, although I was caught out yesterday when the clouds cleared and it became very hot around 4.30pm/5pm.

Rain is forecast later this week and early next week which is much needed as it has hardly rained in a long time. Must be one of the driest years so far on record - ironically unlike SE England which must be one of the wettest.
How is the swimming in Ibiza ?

Sunny in Portinatx since we arrived last Saturday, but fresh and windy.
Cold at night compared to normally at this time of the year.

The weather really can't make up its mind at present, so bring layers.

I was wearing my jacket earlier and still chilly, now out on the terrace with my limbs out!

Not been swimming yet but hoping to do so soon.

Back