What's the weather like at the moment?

Summer IS here (No more rain as WE expérienced some days) but Still fresh AT night and morning getting out of club ,some people asking to put heater in car with Windows closesmd (No way,heat made me feel sleepy, better getting a cold than a crashcar 🤨)

Hammering it down with rain in Ibiza today. Gutted.

Very quiet at Ibiza Rocks. Most people are chilling on their balconies with about 50 people in the bar area. Whoever is playing on the stage is banging the house out though so we party on 🥳

Here in France we are burning, I suppose it's the same in ibiza.
Yeah I was wondering cause Google just says 30c for today and I'm little suspicious it's inaccurate lol.

40c for London on Tues possibly. Lots of stuff infrastructure wise is likely to fail at that point.

They have road gritters on standby near me to grid the roads to stop them melting 😂😳

If its that bad is there some local law saying venues have to provide cool areas/water etc?

Or even do the responsible thing and drop water prices from ludicrous to just outrageous? (Not wishing to mix another thread up in this one though 😂)

I can't imagine a line of people been shoved in ambulances due to dehydration outside a club is a good look for the venue PR wise. 🤷‍♂️

If its that bad is there some local law saying venues have to provide cool areas/water etc?

Or even do the responsible thing and drop water prices from ludicrous to just outrageous? (Not wishing to mix another thread up in this one though 😂)

I can't imagine a line of people been shoved in ambulances due to dehydration outside a club is a good look for the venue PR wise. 🤷‍♂️
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The sign which shows the temperature in San Antonio by the taxi rank was showing 39 degrees last Friday, don’t think I’ve ever seen the figure that high on it before!

Back