What's the weather like at the moment?

What's the weather (and the sea temperature) like in the last week of May? Seems I am getting an unplanned vacation, so why not do an unplanned Ibiza visit?

What's the weather (and the sea temperature) like in the last week of May? Seems I am getting an unplanned vacation, so why not do an unplanned Ibiza visit?

Generally the week where the weather goes up a gear, be warm during the day but always worth taking a jumper for the night just in case.

Somewhere between the May and June numbers on this should be right: https://www.holiday-weather.com/ibiza/averages/

Where are you guys staying? Sorry I missed both you last night. Spent a silly amount of time chatting shit in places other than the dancefloor 🤦‍♂️

But the times I was on it, was absolutely livewire!

Staying in the New Algarb in PdB. On the Way to Ushuaïa right now. Fascinating how I couldn’t have imagined that a couple of hours ago and now we’re absolutely on fire again 😅
Same

Ahh, I was over the road in Mare Nostrum, but checked out this morning

Where are you guys staying? Sorry I missed both you last night. Spent a silly amount of time chatting shit in places other than the dancefloor 🤦‍♂️

But the times I was on it, was absolutely livewire!
@W_I_C We are in the Port (El Puerto Hotel) … sad we missed you but will try again to buy you that beer in September as we leave early tomorrow… although now trying to get tickets (seems to now be sold out) for Defected IMS in case you might stick your head in there?

@W_I_C We are in the Port (El Puerto Hotel) … sad we missed you but will try again to buy you that beer in September as we leave early tomorrow… although now trying to get tickets (seems to now be sold out) for Defected IMS in case you might stick your head in there?
Try in the bars for tickets. Our online tickets just ended a few hours ago

I really wanna go again. Yesterday was amazing, but i think it's too late to sort lists now. There will be a strong Spotlight presence there though

Try in the bars for tickets. Our online tickets just ended a few hours ago

I really wanna go again. Yesterday was amazing, but i think it's too late to sort lists now. There will be a strong Spotlight presence there though

Sorted ! Thanks for the tip @W_I_C

Last edited:
stupid question, usually I go somewhere mid June to mid September = no need for jacket. What now, do clubs like Pacha and DC10 have a wardrobe?

Back