What's the weather like at the moment?

To be honest a little rain in Ibiza won’t be such a bad thing at the moment and not to just freshen up the air. The city is in need of a proper clean up.

today's the first bearable feeling day in a while.

it's still hot, but far comfier than the last few weeks. rain might be on the way for about thursday maybe

The week we were there I do think the weather stopped us from doing stuff. I was constantly pouring with sweat. So, most of our time was spent on the beach. Is this abnormal in Ibiza? Or just a bit hotter than usual?

The week we were there I do think the weather stopped us from doing stuff. I was constantly pouring with sweat. So, most of our time was spent on the beach. Is this abnormal in Ibiza? Or just a bit hotter than usual?

well we had absolute record heat last week, so it was definitely NOT normal. it's usually very hot for a few days only, but same like in europe in general, we've had a very long heatwave this summer that really only stopped this morning.

I've been coming since early 90s.

Came over on mid July with my brother and the heat / humidity did feel more overbearing than I've felt before. Told him when we booked it's hot but more than doable so felt a little guilty with it still being so hot into the early morning!

Did a quick last minute 3 nighter last week and the same really, pretty overbearing at times into post sunset. Both trips just got in the sea / pool / aircon as much as possible.

Back last Sunday and today feels more like I'd have expected, hot but not overbearingly so. Walking about and Santa Gertrudis most definitely more enjoyable.

"Hotter than usual"? compared to the past then probably but with the climate going the way it is then "usual" is probably going to more and more subjective.

The problem we have is my wife is a teacher/manager meaning we can only go when the colleges break up. Maybe we might try half term in June?

few spots of rain last night, cloudy this morning but i’m okay with that as it has been very hot for the last few days - 30 to 38 going by my phone which is also overheating all the time

Saying that the sun is starting to peak out

Back